Missouri-St Louis

Small Bridal Party and Sunday Wedding... HELP!

I am getting married May 27, 2012 in St. Louis, but I live in NC.  I will only be in St. Louis for a longer weekend in February and I dont even have that date yet, since my fiance is in Afghanistan and we have to wait for him to get back (projecting mid to late Feb for our trip to St. Louis).  The wedding party is just us and our kids (daughter and 2 sons).  I am looking for someone that will do hair and makeup for me and my daughter on the day of, but a trial run in February.  I am more than willing to go to a salon, but can't find one in the area that will be open on Sunday.  Someone that does hair and makeup would be ideal.  Please help. 

Re: Small Bridal Party and Sunday Wedding... HELP!

• edited December 2011
    I got married on a Sunday too and used The Face and the Body Spa.  They have locations in Brentwood, Chesterfield, and O'Fallon MO.  They do both hair and makeup and they did a trial run for me a few months before my wedding.  I thought their prices were very reasonable.  They open at 10am on Sundays, so hopefully that will be early enough for you.

www.faceandbodyspa.com/  
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards