New Jersey - South

Ceremony sites...

Im getting married in Sept 2012 and in need of ceremony site suggestions!!  Our venue is The Versailles Ballroom in Toms River, NJ.  Any help would be great!!!

Re: Ceremony sites...

• agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you check out the Chapel at Allaire Village?  It's about 20 minutes from Toms River.
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, I'm getting married in October 2012, We are also having our reception at The Versaille Ballroom in Toms RIver. I loved the ballroom it is modern and beautiful. I was hoping to have the ceremony on site but with thier limits on space, I'm not sure its going to happen. We are also looking for somewhere else to have our ceremony, if you come up with anything good. Let me know! 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm curious about this as well. I know Georgia Court University has some lovely gardens, but I'm not sure if they let you have a ceremony there.

Also, aren't there some beaches nearby? Maybe, there's a nice place. I found a few nearby B&Bs that might do one. Just search Toms River B&B on Google.

I'm considering having my wedding there, too. But I'm having my ceremony on site.
  • edited December 2011
    we have about 175 guests attending so allire is way too samll.  im looking into the bay head chapel. its so rustic and beautiful!  very seashore type church!  i wasnt impressed with the ceremony space at the versaille but im in love with the ballroom!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards