African American Weddings

Please, tell me I'm not the only one!

Sometimes, when I'm feeling into the bride/wedding mood, I'll pull up the songs we selected for our ceremony/reception, listen to them in order, and just envision how the day will go. So far, FI hasn't complained but I try to spare him with headphones sometimes. Any other brides with me? Or am I the only one doing this?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Please, tell me I'm not the only one!

• LOL I've done this at work with my headphones too. LOL
  • I am still in the early stages of selecting our music and have not yet identified all of our songs, but this sounds like a great idea and something that I would definitely do ! Inspiration is always good. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have lately. I have fallen off in my planning and I'm starting to listen to our music more to get me back excited to plan again.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • You're not the only one. I do it too!
  • Absolutely I do this too.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Yes! FI just looks at me and shakes his head lol. I'm so excited!!!!!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Nope, you're not! I listened to my bridal entrance songs weekly for about 9 months prior to my wedding.  I actually watched our wedding video and listend to the song again yesterday.  It went exactly how I imagined it in my head.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_please-tell-me-im-not-the-only-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:be9d177c-6c8c-41c6-a0f0-14521178de35Post:dde584b0-a3c9-4212-9083-3703b1dabec8">Re: Please, tell me I'm not the only one!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nope, you're not! I listened to my bridal entrance songs weekly for about 9 months prior to my wedding.  I actually watched our wedding video and listend to the song again yesterday.  It went exactly how I imagined it in my head.
    Posted by Jana711[/QUOTE]

Aww, I can't wait to have a video to watch over and over again. Thank God, I'm not the only bride obsessing over her songs lol. I just get so excited that I just can't help it! Thanks, ladies, for replying.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards