Connecticut

Engagement Photos

Need some help in narrowing down the overwhelming amount of photographers in the area.  I want to get engagement photos done this summer and was wondering who anyone could reccomend.  I live in Stratford and would like to use someone local if possible.  TIA for any suggestions!

Re: Engagement Photos

• ktanddevangktanddevang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RAW Photodesign....I LOVE THEM

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What type of style are you looking for? And what about budget? That may help us give better suggestions.

I LOVE our photographers! Rebecca Hansen Weddings out of Boston. Husband and wife duo who are amazing!
    www.rebeccahansenweddings.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • gem6240gem6240 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hanlon Photography.. Angela is absolutly amazing!! HanlonPhotography.com
  • marybeth1211marybeth1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for interesting photos kind of like well done candids.  I don't necessarily want the pose like this or that photos.  I am on a budget but wouldn't mind paying for good pictures.  Thanks for all suggestions
  • edited December 2011
    Visual Obsession - very reasonable and completely awesome work. 
  • gem6240gem6240 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hanlon photography is very photojournalistic... she does a lot of candids and only poses what you ask for
  • edited December 2011
    Claudia at fabuluxephotos.com! She's stinking fantastic. Her blog is fabuluxephotos.net and guess what? She's in Stratford!  If you need more of her contact information or have questions let me know. She's stinking awesome, best wedding vendor I had by far!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I second Claudia, www.fabuluxephotos.com
    I think she lives in Stratford
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,

I used Nikki NIcole (nikkinicolephoto.com) and she was awesome!  She also did pictures for our new house.  Highly recommend - she's fun to work with and is reasonable!
  • marybeth1211marybeth1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for all the suggestions!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards