Not Engaged Yet

**Kaitlyn**

Are you brewing potions?!  You should be.  The Slytherins are very close to catching up with us.

Re: **Kaitlyn**

• peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Is this a Pottermore reference?  Because if it is, I hate you both.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    Innocent

Of course it is.

I've got to say, the site has some glitches that are pretty annoying, and I'm really miffed about the fact that there's only one book up for exploration, but gosh, it's like nerd Heaven.

I got to read all this backstory on McGonagall, Quirrell, and the Dursleys.  It made my life.  I can't wait to see what else there is when they open up the rest of it.
    edited December 2011
    I hate you.
    I french with my man
    edited December 2011
    You love me.
    edited December 2011
    I'd love you more if you'd pay me.

And you know if I didn't love you I wouldn't have spent all my imaginary lottery winnings renting us a private beach and open bar with hot cabana boys in Key West.  
    I french with my man
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kaitlyn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bd2331c5-b185-472a-aaaf-092d425fd38dPost:d4fef1fe-fd57-456a-815b-4ca00d602921">Re: **Kaitlyn**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd love you more if you'd pay me. And you know if I didn't love you I wouldn't have spent all my imaginary lottery winnings renting us a private beach and open bar with hot cabana boys in Key West.  
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Haha, I saw that!  I loved it.

And arrrgggh yes, I know.  I'm dragging my ass on paying you.  Thing is, I'm pretty broke right now, since I don't have a job here.  FI is paying all the bills.  I've got some good stuff in the works, though, so hopefully I'll be un-broke soon.
    edited December 2011
    I's just giving you your periodic amount of shiit about it.  As you requested.  It's okay.  Especially considering it's balled up in the corner where I threw it out of frustration.  We'll call it "Embroidery 101" for now.  Sheesus.
    I french with my man
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I hate both of you!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• lennonkdclennonkdc member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kaitlyn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bd2331c5-b185-472a-aaaf-092d425fd38dPost:5446b32e-c66b-4113-9f55-77d74fab0ef0">Re: **Kaitlyn**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate both of you!
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>This goes double for me.</div>

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Nothing like coming into a thread and seeing how so many of you hate us :P

Elle - I haven't been lately, the last few days when I've been trying to get in I haven't been able to log on.  I'll do my best to get some points today!  Although the last few potions I made were terrible so I might do a few practice runs first.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, I'm logged in, I'll start practicing so I don't lose all the points I've already earned.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kaitlyn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bd2331c5-b185-472a-aaaf-092d425fd38dPost:631da7e4-66f0-4166-9dce-3a652702ded0">Re: **Kaitlyn**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nothing like coming into a thread and seeing how so many of you hate us :P Elle - I haven't been lately, the last few days when I've been trying to get in I haven't been able to log on.  I'll do my best to get some points today!  Although the last few potions I made were terrible so I might do a few practice runs first.
    Posted by kaitlynmichelle[/QUOTE]

I lost a few due to technological issues, but my last couple have been successful.

The Slytherins just passed us up.  I'm really unhappy about this.  My wakefullness potion needs to hurry up!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure mine won't work, although I have to wait 80 minutes to find out.  Grr.  Due to my computer being stupid it put the snake fangs into the cauldron and not the bowl to crush them in, even though I didn't put them in there.  When I used my wand the wand didn't move at all, so there was the random lightning above the cauldron for a second.

Can you only do one at a time?
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_kaitlyn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:bd2331c5-b185-472a-aaaf-092d425fd38dPost:6e429fed-2067-41a4-a018-cc68810bccd2">Re: **Kaitlyn**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm pretty sure mine won't work, although I have to wait 80 minutes to find out.  Grr.  Due to my computer being stupid it put the snake fangs into the cauldron and not the bowl to crush them in, even though I didn't put them in there.  When I used my wand the wand didn't move at all, so there was the random lightning above the cauldron for a second. <strong>Can you only do one at a time?</strong>
    Posted by kaitlynmichelle[/QUOTE]

Yeah, unfortunately.  I think you're supposed to be able to do more (it says you can only brew one potion at a time per cauldron, but you have more than one cauldron) so I'm guessing that'll be fixed when it's out of beta.

I finished my awakening potion!  9 points for me!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  I'm still waiting but once I (probably) fail I'll try again.  Darn glitch that made me mess up.  I'm a failure as a ravenclaw :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards