African American Weddings

sister on my nerves again....

im bout to book a hair stylist in vegas and asked her what she wanted to do....AGAIN shes giving me a hard time about her hair. "are they good\ with natural hair?".... me: "well they are professionals, and you arent the only black woman on the planet with natural hair...so yes" her: "well not everyone is good with natural hair..."... me: ugh....do you want me to book an appt for you or not?"

she gets on my  nerves. .

I cant wait to ask FI's cousin this weekend to be in the wedding....her and my other BM just go with the flow and are so much less laid back.

Re: sister on my nerves again....

• Ok I know you are pissed right now...AND I must begin by apologizing...I am dying laughing over here. They are really tripiing!

This: then the other BM with the "oh you know imma do my hair myself right?"

girl....bye. i wouldnt mind you doing your own hair, if your hair styling consisted of more than throwing some water on that ish and throwing it into a fan ponytail like were in 8th grade circa 1997.

had me in stitches.....not the fan ponytail...I guess that hairstyle never leaves middle school cause in 97 I was in high school and don't remember the fan ponytail on anyone's heads lol...

Ok seriously sis I am sorry that you are going through this...maybe once they see you are serious about changing the wedding party they may go along with the flow. Hope you get some relief soon!

• I think im just going to find a black hair salon in vegas and give my sis the number and tell her to go there where they can specialize in natural hair. and im seriously considering just buying them a ponytail or bun and calling it a day.....itll be cheaper for me that way!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_sister-on-my-nerves-again?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:cc0ecf60-e892-4253-b140-7c2cd6c8b721Post:63214c4b-d768-48e0-854a-e5d214583304">Re: sister on my nerves again....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok I know you are pissed right now...AND I must begin by apologizing...I am dying laughing over here. They are really tripiing! This: then the other BM with the "oh you know imma do my hair myself right?" girl....bye. i wouldnt mind you doing your own hair, if your hair styling consisted of more than throwing some water on that ish and throwing it into a fan ponytail like were in 8th grade circa 1997. had me in stitches.....not the fan ponytail...I guess that hairstyle never leaves middle school cause in 97 I was in high school and don't remember the fan ponytail on anyone's heads lol... Ok seriously sis I am sorry that you are going through this...maybe once they see you are serious about changing the wedding party they may go along with the flow. Hope you get some relief soon!
    Posted by CaseynMike[/QUOTE]
  • Not the fan pony tail!!!!! LMBO!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • lol have a seat sis lol _/ 
    lol i am dying abou the fan pony lol 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards