• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Job Interview!

Sooooooo I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon and Im super scared! Its a very finance oriented position and have zip for experience. Everyone tells me I got the interview and that means something...but 2 of my references are top dogs in the University community, and the girl who used to have the position put a bug in the boss' ear about me looking to interviews....aaaaaaaaaaand the boss went to HS with my mom (they werent friends but they are fb friends! Haha).

Ugh. So I'd like to think with all of that going for me, if she thought there was no way I could do the job she wouldnt bother wasting our times. Im just so damn nervous. I was told the 2nd person in the interview is a tough one and likes all the creative questions that put you on the spot. Luckily Im an awesome bullshitter. Haha.

Oh man.
May 2011-December Siggy My favorite registry item.
(I managed to shatter the glass in our coffee table so we have none!)
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Job Interview!

• Good luck! It's definitely a good sign that they are even interviewing you - no one likes to waste time and especially at this point in the year, they want to move quickly on hiring!
    DD Lea, born 04/21/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #4 It's a BOY!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    CP: July 2011
    BFP #3: 11/3/2011 M/C 12/12/11
    We miss you and love you always, little firecrackers!
  • I google common questions asked in an interview, so that I'm not so thrown when I'm in the chair. Of course, they always manage to ask one that I've never heard of, and I'm not a bullshtter. lol
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Awesome getting the interview! Good luck, I'm sure you will do well. =)
    Photobucket
  • Thanks girls!

@Rach- I was told to dig around the HR website for the Univ I work for (I'm looking to transfer within the Univ) for a page for managers on interviewing. I found it and wow!

Interview Process  <--Check it out

Just incase anyone else could use it. I made it my study guide last night! I just went through so I had an idea of what I could be asked and thought up a few stories that could fit for multiple questions, so hopefully I wont have to pull too much outta thin air!

May 2011-December Siggy My favorite registry item.
    (I managed to shatter the glass in our coffee table so we have none!)
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good luck! Sending good vibes your way. You will kick booty girl!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    image image image
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • So How did it go today?

Photobucket Anniversary may2011knotties.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards