Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Morning

What's going on today?

I'm going to join the gym today.  

Re: Morning

• edited December 2011
    I am glad it is Friday!! This week was long and brutal.

I have a date with MH tonight for sushi :) 
  • edited December 2011
    I;m heading to the chiro today.

H is trying to get me to go a party with him tonight, but it's not a halloween one or I would go.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

TGIF - I'm not sure I can say that enough. The Bosses are gone so I will be up to no good today - it'll be homework in the office day and a possible sneak out early kinda day.

I think I'll be a movie night tonight. I have the worst itch to have a Johnny Depp spooky movie marathon - Sleepy Hollow, From Hell, Edward Scissorhands, etc.

I'm just so glad it's Friday!

*~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!!!

I'm starting a new tradition in my office -- Silly Cat Video Friday. I'm sending out a silly cat video to my co-worker friends to brighten everyone's day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIR3XFuY4Qs

Why do I love silly cat videos so much?

Today I have a ton of catch-up to do, it feels like I spent the last two days responding to an incident, and now I have to do the rest of my work.

DH and I are being lame this weekend -- I'm unpacking all of my stuff from my apartment at his condo, nd we're not planning on going to any parties or anything.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MrsTCT, now I want to watch Edward Scissorhands!!! What a great idea.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    J- I almost spit my coffee!! That was SO funny!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    morning ladies.

I declared today dress down day. It is my coworker/good friends bday. Most of the office is on trial, the secretary is on vacation and it is just us in the office why not have a dress down day?!?! Then we are going out for a few drinks after work.
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_morning-55?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:0a064692-b699-4e06-b02d-79cc05154f05Post:e67434a9-9ada-4338-85ba-daa5beecc634">Re: Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE] I declared today dress down day. Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

How is it that wearing jeans makes the day <em>so much</em>  better? I asked my boss yesterday if we could have a jeans Friday today, did a happy dance when she said yes, and another happy dance this morning when it was time to figure out what to wear!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning. I'm glad its Friday, though I'm a little thrown off becuase last night really felt like a Friday night.  So now I feel like i'm working on Saturday.

Tonight DH and I are going to the Black Crowes concert.  One of his favs.  Not one of mine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_morning-55?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:0a064692-b699-4e06-b02d-79cc05154f05Post:3c722a29-47da-465b-b7fc-753ff4bac042">Re: Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight DH and I are going to the Black Crowes concert.  One of his favs.  Not one of mine.
    Posted by caraellen23[/QUOTE]

I literally LOLed at this comment, Cara.

Morning everyone.  I am planning on making the change today- the name change, that is.  Hopefully the SSA office in DE isn't too crazy.  I have heard some stories.

MH/anyone who changed their name in DE, how long did you wait at the office?  How about in PA, how long was the wait?

Then tonight, we are either doing one of two things.  Taking stuff back to BB&B/getting the stuff we need from our registries at Macy's and BB&B, or having a Costco date :)  Yes, that's how much we love Costco.  Whatever doesn't get done tonight will be done tomorrow, as well as moving my furniture from my moms to our place (YES, I will finally have my dresser back!!!)
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all! Happy Friday!

It's also jeans day at my firm. It makes me so happy and I can't figure out why haha. FI's brother and parents are coming to town tonight so we'll probably end up hanging out with them and have a relaxing night. Maybe have a few drinks (I need a few after this week)! No wedding stuff to do this weekend which I'm excited about!

Fi and I watched Nosferatu last night.  It's an old (1922) silent horror film. It's kind of slow, but very interesting and more funny than it was scary haha.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!!

I wish we could have dress down days :-P  The President of our company is pretty old school and would never allow that. <sigh /> I always get jealous when DH (first time I wrote that!) gets to wear jeans to work.

This weekend will be low key for us too- we're dog sitting my sisters dog so I don't like to leave her since she's never been in our apt before. Both sets of parents are coming over saturday for dinner and we're going to open wedding gifts so that should be good!

Is it 5 yet?
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for the new DH!!!

I'm totally ready for 5. Or at least 4:30, because then I can really start goofing off and not even pretend like I'm working!
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

morning!! DH and I got a good amount done last night. We finished breaking up and clearing out 3.5 more blocks of the sidewalk so can he pour new concrete on Saturday. We also cleared out the garge so you can actually walk through it. It's not completely cleared because of some bigger furniture still in there and there are a few trash bags full of stuff that needs to be sorted but it's 85% done so that was a relief.

However, because we cleared the garage our living room looks like crap again. All the stuff from garage we just dumped into the living room. So the next project is to tackle the living room lol.

Our plans for tonight is to go to the jewelers to get our rings engraved and go out to dinner and we gotta stop at Lowe's for concrete.

• Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies!  It's been a crazy day-- tractor trailer accidents and a bomb threat at the Internation Airport.  I'm only popping on for a second because I have to be back out again for the noon news.

LadyJ- please include me in with the funny cat videos.  They are awesome.

It's funny that jeans is dress down day for you guys- I wear jeans everyday.  Dress down day for me is yoga pants.  The only time i wear actual slacks is when I have to go into the station.

Horray for Friday!
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_morning-55?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:0a064692-b699-4e06-b02d-79cc05154f05Post:422e7747-fa19-49d9-98ac-3f5e4b5f8332">Re: Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning!! I wish we could have dress down days :-P  The President of our company is pretty old school and would never allow that. <sigh /> I always get jealous when DH (first time I wrote that!) gets to wear jeans to work. This weekend will be low key for us too- we're dog sitting my sisters dog so I don't like to leave her since she's never been in our apt before. Both sets of parents are coming over saturday for dinner and we're going to open wedding gifts so that should be good! Is it 5 yet?
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

If the head attorney comes in today I will probably get shat for wearing jeans. He is also old school. But since he has been on trial all week and not in the office when I am here I am taking a chance ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards