Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Happy New Year

to all the knotties!  I hope this coming year is happy and safe. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy New Year

• edited December 2011
    Happy New Year! Not a good start to the last day of the year...it is freezing rain/sleeting here, plus I ran from the metro to work in order to get here with 3 min. to spare until I had to turn on the phones. And no one is here....I just want this day to be over with already! Thank goodness I only work until 4!

I hope all you ladies have a lovely NYE and New Year's- stay safe, and have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Happy New year!  It's been a crazy busy last week of 2009 but I got a LOT accomplished in the past week! 
      FI and I finally met with my minister and worked over some of the wedding details.  i went to Jared's and got my ring sized (they did AMAZING work!  I just needed a half size smaller but have diamonds all around my band-they repronged the side diamonds, tightened them, and had it done in 3 hours for under a hundred dollars! YAY!)  I also went out to the reception place and spoke to the woman about the food.  WHEW!  Wanted to get that done:-)
       Saw a lot of my good friends and home and now I think FI and I are going to have a quiet New Year's at home with a few friends.  Have a great 2010!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy New Year everyone!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Happy New Year!

We had snow/ice this morning too - of course our roads are a mess.  Hope they get those plows out ASAP.  I so should have taken off today, grrr!  I am counting down the minutes until I can leave early and take a nap, lol.

Our Baltimore friends threw a little shower/co-ed baby party for us last night.  It was so sweet of them.  Smile

Hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's Eve! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards