Wedding Etiquette Forum

Let's covet for a moment, shall we?

13»

Re: Let's covet for a moment, shall we?

• Dude, I'll be in Hawaii gettin' hitched in Sept!!  Come crash my wedding!

I just saw Julez's video, holy awesomeness, I love it!  So I covet that videography.

I'll take Fishy's poetry on the fly skills.  And the margarita, of course.

I'll take lil Gina's adorable crinkly nose.

I'll take Bec's and Sascha's ability to raise level headed kids despite the odds.
  • Holy hell Mocha! You will be! 

Will you be in Honolulu at all, and if so for how long? H and I will be going to Tokyo and then to Hawaii... I'm going to go to a conference in Honolulu which starts on the 27th, so I'm not sure if we'll be there the week of your wedding or the week after. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-covet-moment-shall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4e0e333b-7d7d-40aa-8d0c-61d52c45c3efPost:1cad2642-3b08-43dd-a781-9abb981690d7">Re: Let's covet for a moment, shall we?</a>:
    [QUOTE] Come crash my wedding! 
    <p>Posted by mocha beans[/QUOTE]</p><p> </p><p>PS: Be careful what you wish for! :P</p>
  • mocha beansmocha beans member
    First Comment
    edited February 2010
    We're doing the wedding Sept 23!  I can totally be down with crashing, the more the merrier I say.  We will be in Honolulu. :-)

What's the conference?  My aunt is in Honolulu that week for a conference too.
  • It's the International Child Abuse and Neglect conference. What does your aunt do?

And are you serious? Because I would totally love to crash your wedding! :P 

• I think it would be fun honestly!  I'll have to keep in touch with ya about that one :-)  I can pick your brain about psychology PhD getting.

My aunt is going to a Better Business Bureau conference for the big wigs in the organization.  We planned the wedding around her plans, cause frankly we had no other affinity for a specific date.
  • Well if I do get over there for the conference, at the very least we'll have to do dinner. When did you say you're there until? Clearly you may not want to be meeting random knotties for dinner on your honeymoon though, so no obligation! 

It's a pretty fantastic destination for a conference. Personally, I would have prefered Europe, but I'm not going to complain about Hawaii! :P I'm just waiting to hear if my papers got accepted for presentation; if so, we'll likely be going. I am really excited about Tokyo as well... should be fantastic.

• Tokyo would be awesome too, I've always wanted to visit there.

We're most likely having a bunch of friend/WP around for a week with us anyway, so it wouldn't be weird at all.  You're hardly a random knottie anyway!

I'll PM you with our travel plans when we get them finalized, random internet weirdo avoidance and all.

• Well, I am perhaps just a little bit of a weirdo... :P 

I'll let you know if I'm going to be there for sure when it's all booked in. Potential gtg in Hawaii = very exciting!

and Tokyo is fantastic; H and I went there a couple of years ago and loved it, can't wait to go back and do more exploring! 

• Real Japanese sushi.  If I do one thing in my life it's gonna be going to Japan for real authentic sushi.

I'll likewise let ya know what our plans are.  Weirdo is okay, makes life interesting.

• Alix's asss
    Mandy's hair
    Fishy's awesomeness
    East's brain
    Angie's Miami ;)
    Meaghan's smile

That's all I've got for now.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Alix's body
    Rach's lips
    Meaghan's job and extroverted adorableness and Hora dance and her little dogs too
    Moneypenny's Harvard undergrad and Yale law degrees
    Smokey's obese cat
    Oot's UES apartment
    Julez wedding
    Sun's wedding dress, waist, and sexy scientist smarts.

Mocha...thank you...that made me feel really happy.
    Sarabellam...that made me happy too...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I want shellydiane's dress and The Sun's wedding.
    I want M&M's everything, especially her good looks.
    I want fischy's ability to never go "too" far
  • Man, now I want to go to a conference in Hawaii. Stupid art history conferences that are always in cold places.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • I want a 10 piece of Chicken McNuggets.  Because I am fat and hungry goddamnit.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Nugget....I dont know if they are doing this where you live, but this weekend only McDonald's has a CHICKEN MCNUGGET PARTY PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  50 nuggets for $9.99.  I think I may buy them and have a little party of my own tonight.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_lets-covet-moment-shall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:4e0e333b-7d7d-40aa-8d0c-61d52c45c3efPost:a0623de3-1885-4a34-916d-405ef6bdcc85">Re: Let's covet for a moment, shall we?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nugget....I dont know if they are doing this where you live, but this weekend only McDonald's has a CHICKEN MCNUGGET PARTY PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  50 nuggets for $9.99.  I think I may buy them and have a little party of my own tonight.
    Posted by saschaduran[/QUOTE]

WHAT THE HELL.  I was just at McDonald's and I totally did not see a party pack for nuggets.  Why does Vegas get all the cool stuff?!?!?

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards