New York-Western

Rochester area bachelorette weekend

Hey ladies! I'm in a wedding that will take place in July this year. The other bridesmaids and I want to do a girl's weekend for the bride as a bachelorette weekend - the bride isn't a go out to a bar and party type, so we think this is more what she wants, a girls weekend. But where? Any suggestions? Looking for a nice B&B or suite that would work for 5 girls, for late May, keeping in mind one of the party is under 21. Thanks!

Re: Rochester area bachelorette weekend

• spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was gonna suggest a wine tour in Finger Lakes, but that won't be very fun for that one girl! I'll think on this and get back to you...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest finger lakes as well. Maybe you guys could do a spa weekend somewhere. Or rent a cottage/cabin with a hot tub or something.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    You should definately do a spa weekend! You could go to Woodcliff Spa and hotel, they have really big, nice suites. I think it's in Fairport. Belhurst Castle just opened a Spa- that would be a memorable weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dtronoldtronol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Del Monte Lodge is another great spa and inn!
    {darcie}
    save the date

April 2012 June Siggy Challenge: Then and Now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards