Rhode Island

Help I need a caterer that is resonably priced

Hello Ladies,

Thank you so much for all the help.  Now I need to do my research on caterers.  The problem is my FI and I are on a budget and we need to find a reasonably priced caterer with obviously great food.  Everyone knows that the best part of the reception and most memorable is the food.  Please help.

Thanks!

Re: Help I need a caterer that is resonably priced

• KBinRIKBinRI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of cuisine are you looking for? Formal, casual, ethnic, family style, BBQ, etc.

About how much do you want to spend per person? I ask because everyone's idea of "reasonable" is different. :-)
    Kristen and Bryan ~ 10-10-10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • nmartinez1nmartinez1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We would like formal dinning.  Resonable pricing would be $60-70/per person.

• KBinRIKBinRI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out West Bay Gourmet: http://westbaygourmet.com/catering-weddings.htm
    She's got sample menus on there that include pricing, and it's in your range.
    Kristen and Bryan ~ 10-10-10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • b2b73011b2b73011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I am wishing you well with your search for a caterer. I wanted to recommend Pranzi catering. They are fabulous. Lisa, the owner takes such pride in helping you plan your special day. The food is amazing, and surprisingly she is reasonably priced. She was recently on the Rhode Show, I don't know if you got a chance to see the segment, but she did offer a 4/5 teired wedding cake valued at 1500 to anyone that booked with them and mentioned the show. Good Luck!
    B2b72311
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ^ this sounds suspiciously like a plug by a vendor...

So are you a bride getting married on this board and if so, what other vendors are you using? Introductions are always nice. You first.

• i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_need-caterer-resonably-priced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:122Discussion:9af12e6e-1fbc-4343-9e22-df3ef0b1f8d5Post:6c0d0640-8e2a-4e18-9dc5-8018c4cbc286">Re: Help I need a caterer that is resonably priced</a>:
    [QUOTE]^ this sounds suspiciously like a plug by a vendor... So are you a bride getting married on this board and if so, what other vendors are you using? Introductions are always nice. You first.
    Posted by RoyalOrient[/QUOTE]

this made me giggle out loud :)
    VEndor policing at its best.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • pruemunropruemunro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

LOL loved this - gave me a laugh :)

^ this sounds suspiciously like a plug by a vendor... So are you a bride getting married on this board and if so, what other vendors are you using? Introductions are always nice. You first.
    Posted by RoyalOrient

?Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale?
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hehe just doing my job ladies

Still not sure why Pranzi needs a plug, they are fairly well known on this board. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards