Maine

DJ

does anyone know of a good DJ?  that will go to kennebunkport area?

Re: DJ

• carolleeg31carolleeg31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try the music man...my friend says he is great and she is getting married at the colony
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Mike Mahoney. Our wedding is in Wells and he's traveing. great price.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used George Cromwell.  He was awesome and he is in Biddeford so really close.  He was 1100 for six hrs.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Jeff Rockwell.  LOVE HIM!!!
    He called me more times in the last few days before my wedding to check in on me than anyone else did!  Very knowledgable, very experienced...
    I booked over a year in advance, so I got a discount for that, but he was much cheaper than anyone else's quotes. 
  • edited December 2011
    DJ Bob Wilson lives in Kennebunk and plays at the Federal Jack's restaurant every Thursday right in Kennebunkport, so he's definitely in the area. He is doing my wedding, and has done four co-workers and comes highly recommended. Also, my photographer has worked with him several times, and even she said she thinks the world of working with him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The Music Man DJ's are wonderful and have many to fit every budget.  We chose Brian after countless rave reviews here and he lived up to every one of them.  I can't say enough great things about them!
    Planning bio My DIY blog The Maine Bio

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Jaime has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what he charges, but check out Jerry Bazatta (?SP), he's in that area and will bring videos and lightshows along if you want to get into that.  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards