Florida-Central Florida

Vendor help for elopement in Vero Beach?

Hello all,

I'm a long-lost knottie mom who is seeking vendor help for the Vero Beach area. I was very active on the boards when planning our daughter's wedding (featured in The Knot's Real Weddings here: http://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/5887/view.aspx?type=1&id=5887&STOPREDIRECTING=TRUE&location=029) and also when planning my own 25th anniversary vow renewal in Orlando. A friend of my daughter is eloping to Vero Beach for a mid-week ceremony in a few weeks. We've already found a dress (Hallelujah!) and booked her lodging (Disney's Vero Beach Resort... Tinkerbell helped arrange the room through DVC!). We have also found a minister for the ceremony as well as obtained permission for beach access at the desired location. The ceremony will include just my daughter's friend, her fiance, and the minister. This couple is on a VERY tight budget and cannot afford any frills. I'd like to find a well-priced photographer with sunset beach experience for a small memory package, a florist who can provide a small bouquet, and a bakery who can provide a small cake to be delivered to their resort room... all as a surprise. I believe the resort will be able to deliver champagne to the room and I am sending a set of Waterford toasting glasses (6 Universal Toasts design) to the minister to present to them as their first wedding gift after the ceremony.

I would appreciate any assistance fellow Knotties can provide regarding people I can call in the Vero Beach area for any of those services.

Thanks so much! ~Evey =)

Re: Vendor help for elopement in Vero Beach?

• www.stephaniesmith-photography.com is amazing and has reasonable rates. Check her out and see if she would work for what you're looking for!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks for the suggestion! =)
  • Or Beverly Bennett Photography

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_vendor-help-for-elopement-in-vero-beach?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:2d844308-c1b5-4d5d-9972-f3b6e3200355Post:777a5218-105f-447f-9f12-f04c96f138d4">Vendor help for elopement in Vero Beach?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello all, I'm a long-lost knottie mom who is seeking vendor help for the Vero Beach area. I was very active on the boards when planning our daughter's wedding (featured in The Knot's Real Weddings here: <a href="http://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/5887/view.aspx?type=1&id=5887&STOPREDIRECTING=TRUE&location=029)">http://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/5887/view.aspx?type=1&id=5887&STOPREDIRECTING=TRUE&location=029)</a> and also when planning my own 25th anniversary vow renewal in Orlando. A friend of my daughter is eloping to Vero Beach for a mid-week ceremony in a few weeks. We've already found a dress (Hallelujah!) and booked her lodging (Disney's Vero Beach Resort... Tinkerbell helped arrange the room through DVC!). We have also found a minister for the ceremony as well as obtained permission for beach access at the desired location. The ceremony will include just my daughter's friend, her fiance, and the minister. This couple is on a VERY tight budget and cannot afford any frills. I'd like to find a well-priced photographer with sunset beach experience for a small memory package, a florist who can provide a small bouquet, and a bakery who can provide a small cake to be delivered to their resort room... all as a surprise. I believe the resort will be able to deliver champagne to the room and I am sending a set of Waterford toasting glasses (6 Universal Toasts design) to the minister to present to them as their first wedding gift after the ceremony. I would appreciate any assistance fellow Knotties can provide regarding people I can call in the Vero Beach area for any of those services. Thanks so much! ~Evey =)
    Posted by Kates-Mom[/QUOTE]
  • Thanks... we found a photographer. I did write to Stephanie Smith four days ago, but she never responded. Since the elopement is so soon, we couldn't wait any longer and booked with another highly recommended studio... Thirteenth Moon Photography. They have worked with the chosen minister and also at the venue many times before, so I'm sure it will all work out beautifully.

Again, thanks for the suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards