• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Happy Halloween ladies!

I will be trick-or-treating with my BM and her daughter who is one of my FGs.  She's going as a butterfly, and I, of course, am going as BRIDEZILLA!! HA!

I will try not to eat a lot of candy, but I can't make promises.  I worked out yesterday, so that's got to count for something.

I <3 Halloween.  OMG!...Then tomorrow it's 'STRESS-VEMBER!!!'  Now that's scary.

Cheers!

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

• portia I love that you're using "stress-vember" Have fun with your BM and her daughter... I'm  handing out candy at my mom's house with my 11 year old brother. This is his first non-trick-or-treating year.
    200 Celebrating with us image
    >
    December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Days until I become Mrs. C
  • We had our Halloween party last night (I'll post pics when I can). I was Elizabeth of Bathory, and FI went as The Crow. It was fun! Buuut, I realized driving home that I forgot to get candy... The last couple of years there haven't been any kids, so I'm hoping that keeps up, for now at least.
    December 2010 siggy challenge - Caketopper:
    cake crown Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had a 2 hour Halloween party last night, showed up late cuz I had a bunch of work. I was Raggedy Anne and FI was something with a hood and cape. I will post once my friend posts to her page :).

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Happily Married Since December 18th, 2010!!
  • NOOOO Stree-vember! Keep it cool.

Happy Halloween :o)
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Happy halloween! We are skipping it this year and going to have date night.

We did go to the doggy Halloween competition this morning though!
  • haha. no big Halloween plans for me. I didn't get any candy, but I might grab a bag when I run out to pick up some WR crap. I am totally jumping on the Stress-vember wagon!

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• it's stress-vember here already!  We don't really 'do' halloween here - it's seen as a commercial American holiday.  Sorry.

I hope you've all had a fabulous time - I'd like to see some piccies of your costumes!
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards