Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

we finalized our guest list

We have a total of 70 people on the list (including children). I still need to factor in vendors, but we started out with 120 people and were able to make logical cuts. We both feel really good about the final list, and it's ultimately where I had hoped to be.

We also had a chance to check out the reception hall today. My mom had already booked the space for us (since I'm 2 hours away), and it's pretty much the only place in town that is suitable for what we want and the size of our list. I was able to connect via my hometown's FB page with past brides and the room and facility received really good reviews so I had no real reservations.

It's going to be great. A perk was that they were hosting a wedding there tonite so we got to see the space set up.

Guest list finalized - CHECK
Reception hall approved and booked - CHECK

We also told my daughters about our impending nuptials. I hadn't planned to say anything so soon, but we saw relatives today who were asking a lot of questions so I took the girls aside and we talked about it. My 5 year old is sooooo excited. My 4 year old took it all in stride and went back to playing house LOL
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: we finalized our guest list

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards