Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hair and Makeup Stylist that will Travel

Hi Girls -

I usually post over on the nest, but I am in need of some recommendations.  A friend of mine is getting married and she is looking for someone who will come to her house to do hair and makeup.  I didn't get married here, so I don't know of anyone.  Does anyone have any recommendations?
 Thanks!

Edit: I just found some other posts with rec's - however if you know of any others let me know. 
Books Read: 10/50
my read shelf:
Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w

Re: Hair and Makeup Stylist that will Travel

• edited December 2011
    The popular ones are megan cahill, natalie pagano, karen capcino, jill from upmydo, and bellabride2b from the boards.
  • edited December 2011

Also, I'll throw out my recs for my stylist-- Alishia Quinn (hair)-  amquinn22@gmail.com

Kate Pascucci or Pat Tingle (makeup)
    kpascucci@marykay.com

ptingle@marykay.com

• ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Megan Cahill for hair, and Dylan Michael Cosmetics for my make up. Both came to me, both worked very fast and were very pleasurable to be around. There was 2 feet of snow the day of my wedding, and the Make up artist even stayed at the hotel to make sure she would be there in time to get everyone done. Highly rec. both.
  • edited December 2011
    Book your appointment NOW with the Glamour Squad to make you beautiful on your special day!... Get ready by yourself or with your friends! Best of all, we come to you! Special hostess discounts offered....dont miss out! call Krissy, 484-354-6937
  • edited December 2011
    I did a trial with Cindy from Dylan Michael, but she isn't available on my date!  I would use her if I could.  What a sweetheart!
  • edited December 2011
    Book your appointment NOW with the Glamour Squad to make you a knock out on your special day!... Get ready with your entire bridal party... we do hair, make-up and nails for one LOW price. Best of all, we come to you! We bring music, refreshments, and tons of fun! Free consultations available! Call Krissy today! 484-354-6937
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Cindy from Dylan Michael Comestics and Meghan Callahill... Both of their contact info is in my bio!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards