Military Brides

FTL/ChitChat!!

Re: FTL/ChitChat!!

• edited December 2011
    Haha.. I totally got sucked into DWTS...

WHAT?! K&K are getting a divorce for real?! I've seen it on the magazines, but I didn't think it was real!! I have such a love hate relationship with the Kardashians!!  I love to hate them, but honestly, this kind of makes me sad... I'm not even sure why..  Oh! and Jessica Simpson's eggo is preggo!! 

One of our friends called and had lost their house key and I had one on my keys from dog sitting so they came over and I was expecting them and then I look out the front door (we have a glass front door, and then a big heavy wooden one and had opened the indside door) and there was 1 trick or treater standing there in the scream mask and all black.. I screamed bloody murder! it really scared the sh!t out of me!! I was like "Daddd!!!" so scary!! 

I'm drinking a Rolling Rock and stuffing my face with plums and oranges... trying to keep my mind off the Phish Food, Fudge & candy that's calling my name!!
    Photobucket
  • ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't even look at the nest post secret, I do read TK's though. What the H is going on there? Fill us in Cab! 
  • IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:011f0471-f30a-4c3a-afa9-318746432925">Re: FTL</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't even look at the nest post secret, I do read TK's though. What the H is going on there? Fill us in Cab! 
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]
    Huh, its not as recent or active as KPS. Lot of lesbian admissions and submissive husbands. 
    edited December 2011
    Oh ok. 

That's all I got. 
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, from what I saw, there has been some "I kissed your H at the GTG..." or "I'm sleeping with another nesties hubby". Dirty dirty! But, yes, it's more of the older stuff that gets juicy like that. BPS is more like "you're a bad mother for letting your child cry it out" or whatever. No "I'm knocked up with another bumpies hubby child" stuff. Although that would be awesome. TN is nutso! I kinda wanna be a lurky creepster there now.
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't even know about NPS or BPS!! I can spend WAAAYYY to much time on those!  I'm going to post one that says "I like my Military Bride Friends, more than my IRL friends"  Just so you guys know.. if it's already on there, I didn't do it, but if it gets posted It was ALLLL ME!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Well who doesn't enjoy a good lesbian post?! :P

haha.. I have known about them all but haven't really read anything until just recently so it's all playing catch up on the reading.. I'm annoyed with the "I think you're super and I'm glad you post on E!" posts. or whatever.. .Those aren't secrets people. Fail.

ETA: bahahahah.. I love that this is right under Sami's comment..  :P

<3 you Samij
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha!! Sami DO ITT!

CAB, i tried lurking around there, but I feel like it's too much for me right now. We don't have a house or a dog or a kid so.....I'm a little lost over there. 
    edited December 2011
    Yeah,  I lurk on MN some, but haven't had a reason to post yet really. 

FTL-There have been a lot of discussion about the call outs not being secrets and such over on E. I could care less either way. I do like reading some of the things though. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I think E likes its regs being shouted too. I mean, they started it, yes? I only ever look at it when someone posts a link on September or if I'm on E. But I'm never THAT interested in any of it....except the E reg who is "extremely popular" now with her AE, even though everyone hated her when she started posting originally. That was fun. 
  • edited December 2011
    haha ggirl... It doesn't really bother me that much... I just like the juicy stuff :P
    edited December 2011
    Irish did they ever discover who the insanely popular poster is haha? 

FTL-yeah the juicy stuff is good. I am a creeper/lurker during the day usually (except for this board) so its fun to watch everyone discuss it. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not that I know of...I tried following it for a few days but never knew for sure. LOVE your new sig ps. 
  • edited December 2011
    It's cool when someone gets a shoutout once in a while... but when it's the same people, everytime, I just wanna scream "well then JUST TELL THEM ALREADY!" It seems kind of kiss assish. At the same time, if I got one, just one... that would be cool. Ha ha ha ha !
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Huh, not sure why this just occurred to me, but we haven't heard from Kendall in a few days......
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! We had to bring plastic cups on to the beach and when we put them on the sand,they got all sandy (obviously) so we were trying not to get sand on us as were drinking them haha. We were KLASSY with our plastic cups haha. 
  • edited December 2011
    Bahaha FTL.. You are such a hater!!

I could make some really mean posts/secrets.. although I'm pretty sure if they were posted, everyone would be like "SAMI POSTED THAT!!!"
    Photobucket
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha Cab, agree, I mean just bust into a thread and be like, I heart you. We do it all the time. Though I have a total TK crush on MelandTodd. But I'd never KPS about it. 
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to make an individual shout out for each one of you, and you will all love it! 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:9f4613eb-6be1-42f0-bf36-fabf0b2e3f39">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Huh, not sure why this just occurred to me, but we haven't heard from Kendall in a few days......
    Posted by Irishcurls[/QUOTE]

AHHHHH!!! IRISH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! I thought this a few times in the last couple of days, but I was afraid if I posted it.. she'd come back.. Now if she does, it's all on you sista!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011

bahahaha Sami!! I'm a total hateration :)

Yeah Well didn't she get married last week or is that this week? That's probably why irish

ggirl- amazing.. I love your wedding pics so hard. And that's adorable because that tells me your smile is totally authentic and genuine :)

• melbelle24melbelle24 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:2f3d626b-dd87-42ed-a4b5-6f9cc4f1fe09">Re: FTL</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm drinking a Rolling Rock and stuffing my face with plums and oranges... trying to keep my mind off the Phish Food, Fudge & candy that's calling my name!!
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]
    You have much more willpower than I would in your position!

ggirl, your new siggy is GORGEOUS. I like the plastic cups, gives it character! As for the whole KPS thing... I have nothing to add. I lurk on other boards, but I don't think I've ever posted anywhere but here.
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Ok I am getting off, wine is kicking in so its time for bed soon for H and I. I think we need more nightly chats like this :) 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:78ff3394-1e20-4980-817f-3cf804d21668">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FTL/ChitChat!! : AHHHHH!!! IRISH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! I thought this a few times in the last couple of days, but I was afraid if I posted it.. she'd come back.. Now if she does, it's all on you sista!!
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]
    SONOFA....HA I wasn't going to say anything either. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FTL you could totally be right. I mean, not that I pay much attention to anyone but myself but I thought it was sometime in November? Maybe they changed the date. Again. Again. 
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to be nicer on that front.  Kendall is getting married next weekend, so I imagine she's off doing that stuff.  As much as she provides comic relief, I feel for her a bit so I'm trying not to pick on her anymore.  Being bullied sucks.  I got drummed off the NEY board and they still bitch about me (or so I'm told by the few posters I still talk to... even opening that board is like asking for a stomach ache, so I don't do it).  Anyway, I wouldn't want to be that person to someone else, so I stopped.

Malbec is delish!  It's one of my favorites.  It's not quite as peppery as a Rioja (which is almost always from Spain), but it's a nice full bodied and fruit-forward wine that pairs nicely with strong meats, like steak and lamb.  It's also a fantastic cooking wine since it has such deep flavors.  The best ones are from the Mendoza region of Argentina, though California is getting some pretty good ones.

I don't really like Post Secret, and I don't really read them except when I'm super bored and have already read through "DamnYouAutoCorrect.com" and "Wedinator" and "Texts from Last Night".  I feel like it just brings out the 6th grade bitchiness on the boards, or the Mean Girls side (both the fake adoration of each other and the nasty side comments).  Just unnecessary.

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_ftl-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:0af5edca-b0b7-4449-a70c-f4cf8a8d2a49Post:c9d37b59-9ffb-4cd6-b8a7-f2868566a36f">Re: FTL/ChitChat!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to make an individual shout out for each one of you, and you will all love it! 
    Posted by ggirl2001[/QUOTE]

I would totally love it! LOL!
  • edited December 2011
    Isn't it like on the 3rd or something... I remeber becausemy anniversary is her bday, and I'm thinking her anniversary is like the same day as my bday, but just 2 months later.. or something... Or that could be the beer talking?
    Photobucket
  • melbelle24melbelle24 member
    edited December 2011
    Is it sad that I'm sick of wedding talk/projects, and I haven't even started planning my own wedding yet? I'm ready for my sister's to be over with so I can hear my family talk about something other than wedding stuff!
  • kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    Kendall's wedding is really next weekend already? Where have I been?! 

So, not ONE kid came to our house tonight for treats and I am bummed about it because we have a TON of candy left!

I haven't read KPS in forever, but those are some craazzy stuff!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards