Not Engaged Yet

Poor Mutley

On the Poor Cate thread, Paige was taunting Mutley with cupcakes.  The poor thing is 7 months pregnant...  Paige should absolutely hand deliver these cupcakes NOW!

It must be because Paige is a bitter old hag who sucks in bed.

Re: Poor Mutley

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would totally hand deliver them...I bet it's BEAUTIFUL where Mutely is at.

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Whatever dude, Mutley is trying to lose her baby weight.  Her damn baby keeps growing!  She doesn't need any cupcakes! Laughing

TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Someone has an incessant need to fit in and be liked...
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:ef9e616b-2547-40d8-b8c3-b2bdf41c6b3d">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]Someone has an incessant need to fit in and be liked...
    Posted by GreenPepperBurger[/QUOTE]

<div>That's so funny!  Let me tell you a little story about a pot and a kettle...</div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:1a7d12c5-00ed-470a-a276-aa508945e3dc">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poor Mutley : That's so funny!  Let me tell you a little story about a pot and a kettle...
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

...named Cate and ShoeShopping?

I loves me some storytime. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:0b862f07-e74a-4ac6-b6a1-a7fabcec95f0">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poor Mutley : ...named Cate and ShoeShopping? I loves me some storytime. :)
    Posted by oceana919[/QUOTE]

DED

Oh, Oceana. I wasn't expecting that, it was like BAM! Glad I don't have my creamslush yet.

You guys are all so feisty today.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:1a7d12c5-00ed-470a-a276-aa508945e3dc">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poor Mutley : That's so funny!  Let me tell you a little story about a pot and a kettle...

Go ahead. I don't have to be liked, especially by you.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't want a sucky post with my name on it.  Now I just pity myself for this. 

Thankfully, Oceana and Burger brought the win to overpower the fail.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:0b862f07-e74a-4ac6-b6a1-a7fabcec95f0">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poor Mutley : ...named Cate and ShoeShopping? I loves me some storytime. :)

<div>Ok, storytime...</div><div>
    </div><div>There once were two posters named Cate and Loves2Shop.  Well Cate went a little BSC and jumped the gun a bit on her wedding planning.  When Cate let the message board know, she got flamed on over 3 threads.  Having a soft side for Cate and being the empathetic person that she is, Loves2Shop posted that she felt badly for Cate and simply stated as much.  She then proceeded to get shiit for every possible (if, albeit farfetched) interpretation of her post from several uppity biitches who suck in bed because they needed a new scapegoat (Cate never returned).</div><div>
    </div><div>The end.</div><div>The end.</div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:5b0712d2-1747-4a56-8ee1-999c7e4bb7d3">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't want a sucky post with my name on it.  Now I just pity myself for this.  Thankfully, Oceana and Burger brought the win to overpower the fail.
    Posted by **Mutley**[/QUOTE]

It's because I have my anti-Lebron t-shirt on today. It gives me magical snark powers.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:a94c50e9-c69a-4bb7-9ad2-9ebe01cfbd34">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poor Mutley : Ok, storytime...

There once were two posters named Cate and Loves2Shop.  Well Cate went a little BSC and jumped the gun a bit on her wedding planning.  When Cate let the message board know, she got flamed on over 3 threads.  Having a soft side for Cate and being the empathetic person that she is, Loves2Shop posted that she felt badly for Cate and simply stated as much.  She then proceeded to get shiit for every possible (if, albeit farfetched) interpretation of her post from several uppity biitches who suck in bed because they needed a new scapegoat (Cate never returned).

The end.

The end.

Say what? 

When trying to be funny, please succeed next time. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:dd8cb1b9-ed3c-4bd1-84da-8eafe24916c5">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poor Mutley : Go ahead. I don't have to be liked, especially by you.
    Posted by GreenPepperBurger[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh honey, I think that ship sailed when you started telling everyone how much hotter you are than your SO.</div>
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, the board is really feisty today.

Mutley dearest, I'm pretend eating cold gummi worms for you. Did your DH manage to pick you up some?? You did get that delicious croissant and raspberries this morning though. Jealous!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:8ce78fb5-8ec1-4959-8e81-0edfdbae2782">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poor Mutley : Oh honey, I think that ship sailed when you started telling everyone how much hotter you are than your SO.

Oh, yeah. That's right. I made a post and said, "ZOMG I'm SO much better looking than BF and I'm waiting for something better to come along so I can dump his ugly ass."

If you look at the original thread, I made a stupid comment that I owned up to and then said that my BF is an amazing person whom I'm lucky to have. You either have a reading comprehension or a memory FAIL.
  • edited December 2011
    Kat, he did!  I must not suck in bed.

Speaking of raspberries, I think I am going to finish off the carton I got earlier.  I figure tomorrow is the farmers' market and I can get a whole flat then!

*NOM NOM NOM*
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YUMMM!! Get me some raspberries too!!
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Burger: 1
    Shoes: 0
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    There once were two posters named Cate and Loves2Shop.  Well Cate went a little BSC and jumped the gun a bit on her wedding planning, in the sense that she all but laid out her entire wedding (with or without her BF's knowledge) and all but reserved the venue.  When Cate got busted for posting all this BSCness whilst she called newbs out for being BSC preplanners, she got flamed on over 3 threads.  Having a soft side for Cate and being the empathetic person that she is, not to mention a similar need for stranger validation of one's existance and all-around awesomeness, Loves2Shop tried to steal a little spotlight away from Cate when she posted that she felt badly for Cate and simply stated as much by creating a pity party post, rather than merely commenting that we should all cut her some slack on the original Cate-centric thread.  She then proceeded to get shiit for every possible (based on merely what was presented in text, of course) interpretation of her post from several uppity biitches who suck in bed because they wrote Loves2Shop off for attempting to validate BSC behavior, then verbally b*tchslapping anyone who deign to disagree with her. Cate never returned, and Loves2Shop lost all redeeming qualities on the board from wenth she came.

The end.

• edited December 2011
    My strawberry creamslush and onion rings should be here any minute. And I'm not even pregnant! WOOHOO MARRIAGE SCORE!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:caaf1d5c-1773-44b6-b34d-f6a5f421124b">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]My strawberry creamslush and onion rings should be here any minute. And I'm not even pregnant! WOOHOO MARRIAGE SCORE!
    Posted by jeanacorina[/QUOTE]

You hoar. Obviously, you must be good at other things, because apparently, you suck in bed.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:eb5a1def-6160-40ce-9d68-b98144beacd7">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]Burger: 1 Shoes: 0
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]

<div>Maybe if you think pathetically trying to talk your way out of a statement like "I'm the hot one in my relationship...hehehe" warrants a point.</div><div>
    </div><div>My reading comprehension is top notch.  I was right there with Narwhal for the original statement.</div>
    edited December 2011

All I've got is cupcakes.

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:c2ef8694-ef1c-4c35-9877-e03a2e8e8672">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poor Mutley : Maybe if you think pathetically trying to talk your way out of a statement like "I'm the hot one in my relationship...hehehe" warrants a point. My reading comprehension is top notch.  I was right there with Narwhal for the original statement.

Erm, Desert wasn't the one who said that.
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:c2ef8694-ef1c-4c35-9877-e03a2e8e8672">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poor Mutley : Maybe if you think pathetically trying to talk your way out of a statement like "I'm the hot one in my relationship...hehehe" warrants a point. My reading comprehension is top notch.  I was right there with Narwhal for the original statement.

Nope, I think pathetically trying to pull someone else down with you warrants 0 points.

And not being full of crap and not trying to shout down anyone who doesn't validate you warrants 1 point.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    I am good at other things!

I'm hella good at playing video games. He married me because I'm a rockin' healer and he had to lock that down! He's set for life, now.

Also, I'm good at skool. I has straight A's!

And, I know some of the more popular comics and comic-based movies. Spiderman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman.... well, okay, so I'm a Justice League fan!

I'm sure there are other things I'm good at.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:57c3d4e4-e477-4bb6-a446-e23c9745ead3">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]There once were two posters named Cate and Loves2Shop.  Well Cate went a little BSC and jumped the gun a bit on her wedding planning , in the sense that she all but laid out her entire wedding (with or without her BF's knowledge) and all but reserved the venue .  When Cate got busted for posting all this BSCness whilst she called newbs out for being BSC preplanners, she got flamed on over 3 threads.  Having a soft side for Cate and being the empathetic person that she is, not to mention a similar need for stranger validation of one's existance and all-around awesomeness, Loves2Shop tried to steal a little spotlight away from Cate when she posted that she felt badly for Cate and simply stated as much by creating a pity party post, rather than merely commenting that we should all cut her some slack on the original Cate-centric thread .  She then proceeded to get shiit for every possible (based on merely what was presented in text, of course) interpretation of her post from several uppity biitches who suck in bed because they wrote Loves2Shop off for attempting to validate BSC behavior, then verbally b*tchslapping anyone who deign to disagree with her . Cate never returned, and Loves2Shop lost all redeeming qualities on the board from wenth she came . The end.

<div>You're out of your mind.  I never validated Cate's behavior.  I never once gave my opinion one way or the other.  Maybe you should stop fixating on proving me wrong and learn to read.  You know, reading comprehension skills may get you farther in life than snark.  Just food for thought.</div>
  • edited December 2011

Game on, Holmes.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:83aa688d-c119-4fcb-b06f-f18bc4bd361c">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poor Mutley : You're out of your mind.  I never validated Cate's behavior.  I never once gave my opinion one way or the other.  Maybe you should stop fixating on proving me wrong and learn to read.  You know, reading comprehension skills may get you farther in life than snark.  Just food for thought.

Oh sweetie, aren't you precious? :)

::pat on head::

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_poor-mutley?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:deef40ec-d6a8-45a3-9c05-b3cef98f7505Post:185ab422-391a-4ea9-b210-c9bbe2b44418">Re: Poor Mutley</a>:
    [QUOTE]Game on, Holmes.

Just you wait til tomorrow!! (I ran out of eggs...I have to wait for tomorrow to make more...)

Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    YUMMY-LOOKING CUPCAKES RIGHT GUYS?
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards