South Carolina

Bridesmaid dresses

Hey! I am struggling on bridesmaid dresses. I know that I want knee length dresses, but beyond that I am open to suggestions! So where did you get your bridesmaids dresses and/or what designer are the dresses? Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaid dresses

• victoria0993victoria0993 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from David's Bridal. They have so many to choose from which made it easy. Plus, their dresses are generally inexpensive. 
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_bridesmaid-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:123Discussion:8cb8863b-e8a3-4900-9499-7c1631b75ed7Post:0f4306e7-d2f9-4b55-9111-7b392e128c32">Re: Bridesmaid dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got mine from David's Bridal. They have so many to choose from which made it easy. Plus, their dresses are generally inexpensive. 
    Posted by victoria0993[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.
  • edited December 2011
    I with the other ladies... David's Bridal
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chaunte' & Dave
    May 21,2011
    Life As A Newlywed
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting mine from David's Bridal too. My bridesmaids are all over the country and it's the one place where they can go and try on the one we're ordering so they know how it fits before ordering it. They are adding a few more styles for 2011 and some pretty colors too!
  • edited December 2011
    I picked the colors and said that I preferred knee-length (the colors ranged from powder blue to navy) and let the girls find their own dresses.  Some got them at bridal stores (Bella Bridesmaid, Demetra Designs and David's Bridal), some got them at Macy's.  They bought what they could afford, what looked good on them, and everybody was happy. 

JCrew also has a great bridesmaid collection.  You might try there.
  • edited December 2011
    I am doing J Crew
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards