Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Engagement Photo Locations?

My fiance and I are hoping to have our engagement photos taken sometime in December. Does anyone have any good ideas for indoor and/or outdoor photoshoot locations? Thanks for the help!

Re: Engagement Photo Locations?

• Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are getting our pics done in Dec. too.  I know it's the typical place to get them - but I've been dying to get our pics at Love Park in front of the statue.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went down by the Rodin Museum and walked up past the art museum and water works and got some beautiful pictures there. 

HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are some nice spots in old city.  I love the gardens there.  There are two nice spots between 3rd and 4th on the north side of Chestnut.  I also like the one between 4th and 5th just south of Chestnut.  There's also the first and second bank, welcome park, and Franklin square.
    We also did the art museum and waterworks since they're both right near eash other.  We also did Love park and
    If you are looking for Holiday decor, there are trees near city hall and I think there are some in Rittenhouse park too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about Longwood Gardens? it's gorgeous in December
  • Options
    PhillyGal34PhillyGal34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rittenhouse park is beautiful once it is decorated as well
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi girls,  i just answered this post.... or so i thought!!  but anyway,  we have a beautiful city and anywhere u choose will be great.  but have u considered the belmont mansion?  its a museum located in fairmount park above the belmont plataeu.... it is gorgeous and unique.  plus outside there is a breathtaking view of the city skyline.  congrats and good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the great advice, everyone!
  • Options
    sm376sm376 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we went in the fliter square area.... there is a dog park that is not that far way.

I don't have pictures on my work computer.... but everything is up on my blog
    I'm really bad at updating bios! To learn more about me check out my blog, http://jesandshan.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards