Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Help. Hair Stylist near Valley Ranch? Recs?

My mua has gone MIA and now says she won't have time to do my hair on my wedding day (long story I won't get in to but I may not use her for anything at this point) so I'm in need of a hair stylist that will do similar to the style below for *cheap* on October 16 and that is near Valley Ranch or will come to VR as I don't really have time in the schedule to travel on this short of notice... any recs help. Thank you ladies.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help. Hair Stylist near Valley Ranch? Recs?

• cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please look at the sticky we have labeled as "Vendor List". That has all of the brides recommendations for MUA's
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to but I can't get it to load for some reason :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know about cheap, but you can contact Ekklesia Salon on MacArthur & 114, it's technically Las COlinas, but it's not far the Valley Ranch area. My usual salon is Wane's Salon in Las Colinas (OConnor and 114). Ask for Drew, he's great with styling hair.

THere is also an Ulta on MacArthur & 635 if you are set on being in VR.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you, I will try giving them a call :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You can try Beau from Salon on the Creek in Coppell.  She charge me a flat rate of $50 for hair and $50 for makeup.  I think if you are only getting one or the other done it will be $60.
  • carmen9311carmen9311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try looking at or stopping by that high tower salons on macarthur and 635. no recs, but it's close to you and there are a lot of people in there
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I use Kendra at Tangerine Salon in Coppell and love her.  She's a senior stylist, but they have newbies that charge less (around $40)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards