California-Orange County

Need a NEW/ unworn dress? Or know where I can sell it?

Hello Ladies!

Oh boy.... so I got engaged in November, found my dress at the first place I went in December.  I took my FMIL who I do not get along with to show her it to be the bigger person and include her in the festivities last weekend.  She took pictures, even though I asked her not to, and ALREADY "accidentally" showed my fiance!!!! GRRRRRRR mind you I have already fully paid for this dress and it is being sewn.  I wont have it until March even but she has already ruined it! I cannot be comfortable in this dress even thinking that he saw it, even though he said he looked away.  I now want to find a new one and try to sell this one.  So here is my question: Does anyone need a dress?  Or know where I can sell it and get a good price on it?

It is Alfred Angelo Sapphire 869.  They do not have pics of it online because it is "store exclusive".  It is similar to 801 but more mermaid style.  I can always email pics of me in it if necessary.  I ordered it a size 4 and it is still being made so no alterations.  It should be in around the 2nd week of March.

Thanks so much!

Danielle

Re: Need a NEW/ unworn dress? Or know where I can sell it?

• That's why only my mom has a photo of my dress. No one else I let take a photo of mine. That's horrible.

Post it here on the Knot under Wedding Classified.... And on the Wedding Bee... Recycled Bride... Craigslist... Ebay...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards