Wedding Classifieds

WTB fuchisa/pink and orage decor

We are having a fuchsia/pink and orange wedding and are looking for things for centerpieces for our tables as well as decorations for the ceremony!
?My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. The more I give thee, the more I have, For both are infinite.?

Re: WTB fuchisa/pink and orage decor

• Hello,
    Those colors sound gorgeous!
    I overbought for my Nov. wedding, so I have some pink

extras if you are interested.  Brand new.
    1 pink jeweled bridesmaid's clutch with beaded shoulder strap
    1 spool of tulle, 34 meters long--great for pew bows, chair sashes, centerpiece adornment, lots of things!  The bag I have left is the one in the closeup.  The black lines are just in the photo, not in the bag.
    Please email me at dcallis@cinci.rr.com if you are interested.
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
  • I have a small pink fabric basket/bin- perfect for holding programs, or bubbles or something that like that.  I also have a big piece of shiny pink fabric, that we used to cover an easel, could also be used to cover a table or drape over something.  I'll see if I have any pics I can post.
  • I have (48) 31" Lily Sprays for sale, I changed my colors and will no longer be needing them, they are new still packaged and with tags. Asking for $3.00 each plus shipping. Please email me at jdamian05@yahoo.com if interested.
  • I had an orange wedding!  If you private message me your email, I can send you some pictures of flower garland, spiced candles, etc.  I'm planning to move and need to sell a lot of the things I've been holding onto! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have 3 orange baskets.  They would be great for programs or bubbles.   I also have some orange satin material that we lined the other natural color baskets with.
    10.00 plus shipping for the baskets and material.

• sugrrplum-- I can't figure out how to PM, so my email is gracegirl_az@q.com
    ?My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. The more I give thee, the more I have, For both are infinite.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards