July 2013 Weddings

Engagement Pics today!

And it's a chilly 58 degrees out!  Brr!  I picked out my outfits long before I knew what the weather would be... I've got 2 dresses and a short-sleeved top!  Maybe it's just an excuse to get super snuggly with FI during the pictures. :)
~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Engagement Pics today!

• Hooray!

Let us know how it goes! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• woot woot congrats
  • I ADORE fall pictures. Part of me wishes we'd have waited a bit. Have a great time!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yay, have fun! FI and I had so much fun taking our e-pics. It was a little chilly out, but honestly I wish I had skipped my "warmer" outfit of jeans and boots... the photos for which I toughed it out and wore a cute dress and heels came out SO much better! Just snuggle up and you'll be fine. Hehe. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Pics went well! I had fun and FI was a good sport. He doesn't like having his picture taken or cheesy mushy pictures, but we still got some of those! It probably helps that our photographer is an old friend of his from high school so he was comfortable with her. I only wore two of the four outfits I picked out which was just fine b/c the two I did wear we're my favs. A really cute dress and peep toe sling back heels and one of my favorite new tops and jeans with super cute kitten heels. It didn't feel as cold as I thought it was so I was able to tough it out! Fi looked really cute too! Our photographer said she'd try to get a handful up on Facebook by the end of the week so I'll definitely share once I get them!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Nice! I'm glad it went well. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards