California-Bay Area

makeup and hair

Does anyone know of a reasonable makeup and hair person who is affordable and amazing in the south bay.  I just want to look perfect for my wedding.  If so can you include their website

Thank you

Re: makeup and hair

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_makeup-and-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:602Discussion:587db512-cd40-41bf-ac5a-9ea2ed5961dcPost:1afa2084-b80d-45f9-9cc0-6b9ddcdb8176">makeup and hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of a reasonable makeup and hair person who is affordable and amazing in the south bay.  I just want to look perfect for my wedding.  If so can you include their website Thank you
    Posted by melisha78[/QUOTE]

I have a trial with someone in San Jose tomorrow night. I will let you know how it goes.
  • Yes let me know how it goes
  • @anm818:   @angie.derek.anderson:  Hello, i would be able to do the makeup at your wedding location. I have done weddings, high fashion photo shoots and recently I just did RaMonna Rizzo from VH1 Mob Wives for a celebrity event. I would be able to quote you a good deal depending on budget and location. I also work as a team with licensed hair stylist if needed, to have you ready in no time. Please email me for an immediate response, phone number and website! Thank you and more importantly, congradulations! Makeupbychanellove@gmail.com
  • Some of my friends have worked with Ruby Red Makeup Artistry for their Quinceanera. Ruby is the owner, she's quite new in the industry but she's a true professional that does such a great job. She will make you look amazing!

rubyredmua.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards