Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Engagement Pics Location

HELP!
On a whim, I schedule engagement pics..now I need to know where to have them. I thought about the ft worth water gardens bc of the urban feel, but does anyone have any recs for Dallas? I live in Dallas, but nothing comes up that is Urban and not to cliche.

Thanks for the advice!

Re: Engagement Pics Location

• edited December 2011
    We did some of ours in the design district and loved how they came out! If you give me your email I'll send you the link.
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    There are lots of places in Dallas. If you like the Fort Worth Water Gardens, there is Avanti Fountain Place on Ross Ave.  I had a friend get married there and its gorgeous.

Deep Ellum is another good place so is the West End.  Also look into the arts district.

I took my in Uptown at the Ginger Man (where my hubby and I had our first date) and then went for a ride on the trolley.

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by cliche.  I'm an art teacher so I hear this word thrown around a lot and what is cliche to one person is not to another.  I hope these suggestions help though  Smile
  • edited December 2011
    If you click on my bio you can view our engagement pics....we went to Deep Ellum. I liked it just because there are a lot of different areas for photo opportunities.
    The night pictures are at SMU - it's gorgeous during the day with all the trees and such if that is more what you are going for.
  • edited December 2011
    Ewinkler, I love the Ginger Man!  That's where we had our second date! :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I liked the area around the Old Red for my bridals. Downtown Grapevine could also be nice
  • edited December 2011

Jay+Marrisa: They are doing construction on downtown Grapevine.  We were suppose to have our e-pics there this weekend but its still all torn up! (At least that is what FI told me!  He works on Main)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • adohaiadohai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks gals for all the ideas! Linz, your epics 100% great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards