Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Rehearsal Dinner List

Who all do you invite to the rehearsal dinner? I know that if you arent inviting someone to the wedding they don't receive an invite, but I need more specifics. Bridal party, parents, grandparents.....do OOT guests get invites if they are coming in early? Do you invite friends? I've been to a few and each one has been different so I'm just curious. Thanks!
image 190 Invitations mailed
image 118 Are ready to party!
image 12 Are missing out
image 60 Are going to make me call them
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner List

• Options
    Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You invite everyone involved in wedding..bridal party and their significant others, parents, the flower girl/ring and their family. Its your choice to invite OOT guest, I would invite them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you should invite immediate family, grandparents and bridal party (and the guests of those attending, where applicable). OOT guests is a nice guesture, but not necessary.
  • Options
    lilcasserslilcassers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wedding party, parents, grandparents, close friends even if you did not include when in the wedding party. if your heart feels they should be there then invite them. make sure you okay this with whoever is paying for the RD.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    stephasuasustephasuasu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We invited parents, grandparents, readers, flower girl and her Mom, and the wedding party and all their dates. Not all the dates came. If we went with the OOT guests, our list would have shot from 33 to 60! That is like a mini wedding, and would have cost thousands! It is up to you though who you would like to invite. One suggestion - Have your rehearsal two nights before you wedding. That's what we did, and it was nice to have a relaxing day before the wedding instead of back-to-back parties. 
  • Options
    pretzelgrrlpretzelgrrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am inviting bridal party and their significant others, parents, siblings, and our readers and their signicant others.  I am not inviting OOT guests but we don't have that many who are not in wedding party. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having an out of town wedding, so we are inviting our whole guest list (about 100 people). Typically, It's for bridal party + dates and immediate family. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards