Florida-Central Florida

I've been MIA and it's been a crazy week! (kinda long)

Hi everyone!  This past week has been the best and worst week ever!  I finished my Fall semester and ended up doing really well.  FI and I moved into a new and way better apartment this weekend and are still not quite settled in. 

The night before moving day, FSIL's water broke!  FI's whole family is out of the country and the father of the babies (yup- twins) is not in the picture, so FI and I were with his sister all night.  I was her "support person" and was with her in the OR for the C-section.  The twins were a little bit early (due Jan 13) and are in the NICU, but doing very well. 

FI and I ended up getting home around 7 am, slept for an hour, then spent the whole day moving.  The next day (Saturday), we still had moving to do, but then the snowstorm came (we're in NJ) so that delayed our moving.

Between moving, taking care of FI's sister, and work I have been stressed out and sleep-deprived.  Things were getting better until yesterday night when an 18-wheeler drove into the back of my car!  He didn't hit us very hard so I thought things were OK until this morning when I developed sharp pain in my lower back.  I spent most of my day in the ER.

Luckily I'm ok, just still in pain.  Needless to say, not much wedding stuff has gotten done besides ordering the BM dresses.  I hope things only get better from here!

Thanks for reading!

Re: I've been MIA and it's been a crazy week! (kinda long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards