Destination Weddings Discussions

Sandals Wedding

I was wondering if anyone on here had done or is planning a wedding at any of the Sandals Resorts? I have questions about the wedding packages. We are going to talk to a Sandals travel agent in a few weeks but I'm anxious and was hoping someone could answer my questions now.

Can you make changes to their wedding packages such as the color theme and cake style?
Is there someone the day of the wedding to help with hair and make-up?
They offer photography packages that all come with a CD of all the pictures; do I get to make my own copies of those photos with the CD's?
Is it cheaper to book all your rooms at one time rather than having the guest book them seperately?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sandals Wedding

• I just booked my wedding at the Sandals in Ocho Rios.  They have been really good to work with so far!!
  • I am planning my wedding at Sandals La Toc for October 12, 2012. So far my experience has been ok. It does seem at times that the bridal coordinator only knows how to sell the wedding packages which are WAY over priced. I am staying with the Beautiful Beginning package and adding a few things here and there, but when I have a question about something they always have to contact the resort to get me the answer which makes me believe that the bridal coordinator is not on the premise. They just put down on paper what you need and then the wedding coordinator is the one who actually executes it. Luckily for me my MIL actually coordinates weddings so she has taken over the reigns which is such a relief.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards