African American Weddings

Wedding Bands (PIP)

We've seen the E-rings.....now lets go for the bands!

I'm so excited.....

image180 Made the cut!
image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
image 7 Found something else to do
image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image

Re: Wedding Bands (PIP)

• I love it. It reminds me of mine a little. Speaking of mine I went to the jeweler the other day to get my bands inspected and they found 3 loose stones in one so they r sending it out to be fixed so I consider myself less blinged out right now then I usually am lol.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Singing *bands'll make her dance*
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

• Its my great grand mother's wedding band. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • the band alone

with my ring inside :) FI did a good job, I like that kid lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_wedding-bands-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:049d9568-4ebd-4f0d-8893-89517c96be78Post:f5c07006-2628-4256-89fb-fcc0cfe4b820">Re:Wedding Bands PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love it. It reminds me of mine a little. Speaking of mine I went to the jeweler the other day to get my bands inspected and they found 3 loose stones in one so they r sending it out to be fixed so I consider myself less blinged out right now then I usually am lol.
    Posted by Sophia1913[/QUOTE]

Yea I begged FI for 2.....and got them! Girl you'd rather them fix the loose ones than to have missing ones.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards