February 2013 Weddings

2/23/13

Less than one year ladies! And the start to my 50 lb weight loss. Going to be a very busy year! Bet of luck to all the February brides.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 2/23/13

• woohooo!!! finally we are within a year of our wedding dates!! lol!!  Amy we are date twins!!  Good Luck on your weight loss, you can do it!!!

As Hope said- hope to see you here often! :-)

p.s. Hope, as you can see, I still haven't uploaded my siggy pic :-\ i will do better for next months siggy challenge! lol!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I just found out about the month boards lol. I will be here a lot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Julyet - It's okay. :) We (or me) have to decided next month's challenge.
    Amy - I'm glad you're here now.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • What are the challenges?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_22313?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:298ebe0c-07df-4f26-ba23-934ceacb64fdPost:64a97f37-0abe-4633-a601-d5575ccd0649">Re: 2/23/13</a>:
    [QUOTE]What are the challenges?
    Posted by AMYM312[/QUOTE]

It's when people of a board put up pictures of a topic for a month (ie - February = e-ring)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Hopeful life what is march's going to be?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_22313?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:298ebe0c-07df-4f26-ba23-934ceacb64fdPost:8c62911f-f1aa-4a15-b611-ec7a8d347b71">Re: 2/23/13</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hopeful life what is march's going to be?
    Posted by tigergirl7[/QUOTE]

I have no clue. Do we wanna vote or have me choose? Also, do we wanna alternate between WR and NWR?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • I think with only 11 months left we should stick to stuff WR and if we run out of ideas then we can move on to NWR. Ideas for the next one: wedding dress, fower inspiration, cake inspiration, bride's shoes, bridesmaids dresses, etc!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wedding related sounds good to me! I don't mind you deciding the challenHes hope! If u need help u can always do a shout for ideas for our input!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Okay. :) That's not a problem. I will announce the next one on the first.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • We are getting marries then too!!! Do me a favor and help us out

We are trying to win a contest to get away before the wedding 

go to this link and like our engagement story and picture!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards