New Jersey

Addison Park Vendors...

Hi Everyone!

I'm officially a AP bride!  Our countdown can finally begin to April 2013! YAY!! So now that we finally have our church and venue picked -- we can start to look into other aspects of the wedding! WOOHOO! 

Addison Park brides... (or any brides in the ares) do you have recommendations for......

- photographers/videographers
- DJs
- florists
- Hotels with shuttles..

Thanks for your help cant wait to hear your suggestions!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Addison Park Vendors...

• Hello!

Congrats on picking a venue!  I'm not sure what type of budget you have in mind, but my photographer, Heyn Photography, just posted some pictures that she took at an Addison Park wedding in December that were really beautiful!  You can check them out here: http://heynphotography.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-06:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-06:00&max-results=45

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hi thanks for responding! just checked out the pictures! what kinda prices/packages does your photog offer>?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think their packages start at $3500 and go up from there.  From the research that I did Heyn is about middle of the road as far as pricing goes-not the cheapest, but also not the most expensive. The basic package includes 2 photographers, 8 hours of coverage, an album, a high rez DVD with all images (with no copyright- they belong to you completely), and a set of paper proofs, also with no copyright marks .  You can add anything additional onto your package to customize. We will mostlikely be adding on a parent album, engagement session and an extra hour of coverage. 

We really clicked with Marissa- she is really nice and super organized, and I love her work.  If you have any other questions, just let me know!  

As a side note, Marissa got married at the Addison Park a few years back, so I know she loves shooting there, and knows the venue very well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi thanks again, 
    yeah 3500 sounds about right on target where all the photogs I've been liking are starting around so that doesnt seem crazy!  I also love that she was married at AP a few years ago - she'll definitely know the good spots!! Great!  I think ill pass this info onto my MOH -- haha my sister is the big photog buff=) 

thanks again

Cool
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_addison-park-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:abf6a9a5-54b3-4834-9e42-1f3c4d461e11Post:d939b7ec-3c60-42a4-ab6e-719f6d4ed16f">Re: Addison Park Vendors...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi thanks again,  yeah 3500 sounds about right on target where all the photogs I've been liking are starting around so that doesnt seem crazy!  I also love that she was married at AP a few years ago - she'll definitely know the good spots!! Great!  I think ill pass this info onto my MOH -- haha my sister is the big photog buff=)  thanks again ! 
    Posted by Bella019[/QUOTE]

<div>Congrats on booking AP! I think I remember you saying you lived in SI... if so, check out Platinum Entertainment for DJ (they're a division of Partners in Sound) & they do live showcases at AP.</div><div>
    </div><div>They DJ'ed our friends wedding & were excellent.</div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! Yes youre right SI :) .. i definitely will thanks a lot ! do you know ~prices? =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_addison-park-vendors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:abf6a9a5-54b3-4834-9e42-1f3c4d461e11Post:ded60c23-4a97-4c07-9055-edd39fba3c59">Re: Addison Park Vendors...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks! Yes youre right SI :) .. i definitely will thanks a lot ! do you know ~prices? =)
    Posted by Bella019[/QUOTE]

<div>no, unfortunately i don't...</div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards