Ohio-Toledo

revised save the date's...input appreciated! =)

i'm having these printed through vistaprint. we've finally paid the deposit on the venue which means our date is official! =)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: revised save the date's...input appreciated! =)

• catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These are super cute.  I love the color scheme!

Not sure if you left out the last name for privacy reasons on here, but if not... Then I'd work it on there some how.  I sent a lot of my parents' friends and co-workers invitations to my wedding.  It helps to have last names so they can be like, "oh that's so-and-so's son/daughter."  Instead of like, "who the helk is Eric? Do we know an Eric?"

Maybe make the middle three lines:

Eric <last name /> &
    Stephani <last name />
    are getting married on

I would personally like to see, "Please save the date" somewhere, too.  Because it kind of looks like an announcement otherwise.  But that might make it too cluttered with all those lines of text.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011

Like PP said, I would add "Please save the date" on there somewhere.  I"m just picturing some older people being confused by it and not knowing what to do... or if it's an invitation or a announcement.

• MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto pps comments.   I'd put:

Save the Date!
    Eric xxx & Stephani xxx
    are getting married on

Still love the design, and I like that you used the & instead of the full monogram. :):)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with PP...

Need to have Save the Date somewhere and probably last names...

Beautiful print... Vistaprint is so easy and convenient... We used them for our STDs too...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards