Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

AW Thursday!

It's been quite a productive week for wedding related stuff.  We got our card box done last night, head counts are all in and payments will all be made this week.  I'm hoping for a relaxing last two weeks. 

But I am most excited about our wedding favors...we made homemade Limoncello as our favors for our guests, and we finished it tonight!  It's been "brewing" for over two months now, and we just finished bottling and waxing them all.  I'm super excited about the final product!

Re: AW Thursday!

• edited December 2011
    I saw the limoncello on your bio, and I think that is a GREAT favor!

As for me, I can't decide if this is good or not, but I'm probably staying awake the rest of the night.  Yaaaaay.
    Anniversary

• winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And I thought staying up til 1:30 was bad enough...hope you make it through today!!!
  • angelsong21angelsong21 member
    edited December 2011
    The limoncello idea IS awesome!  I don't think I've ever had limoncello before, actually...

Amanda -- I see lots of coffee in your future...

My AW is NWR.  I made two high A's on my recent exams!  The one I thought I would do terribly on yesterday morning is exactly what happened.  I got a 74, and the test wasn't as hard as I thought it would be -- I just mixed up my B vitamins. But I'll take the A's happily and work harder in the other class for the next exam.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • anglcakes7anglcakes7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My AW is wedding related!  I am getting my bridals done today.  Headed to get my make up and hair done in a little and then we will be on our way to A Loft in Dallas.  Fingers crossed they look good!
  • winechic25winechic25 member
    edited December 2011
    Yay for great grades angelsong and woohoo for bridals Anglcakes! Can't wait to see pics! Have a blast and enjoy them!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have two AWs

1) NWR: I finished my 3 essays in 3 days... editing them tonight and then turning them in tomorrow. Then once I find out if I passed, I can order my stuff for graduation :)

2) WR: FI and I had our first pre-marital counseling session with a deacon from his church last weekend! He's Catholic, I'm not, but we're doing our counseling through them (the deacon is performing our ceremony at FI's church) and scheduling all of our classes/programs (EE, NFP, Pre-Cana) within the next couple of weeks!
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-108?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:b5f3dca3-879e-4b52-9900-8f3ee3537431Post:66cd3b7d-cb73-4dc0-b286-120ecba8e6e9">AW Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's been quite a productive week for wedding related stuff.  We got our card box done last night, head counts are all in and payments will all be made this week.  I'm hoping for a relaxing last two weeks.  But I am most excited about our wedding favors...we made homemade Limoncello as our favors for our guests, and we finished it tonight!  It's been "brewing" for over two months now, and we just finished bottling and waxing them all.  I'm super excited about the final product!
    Posted by winechic25[/QUOTE]

<div>I was planning on doing this as part of my gifts for my bridesmaids (I am making a personalized goody tote for each). Good to know it takes about two months! Limoncello is amazing! It's especially core to FI and I since he proposed in Italy :) </div>
  • edited December 2011
    I have another one (NWR, as usual): FI and I are going to the Rangers game Saturday night! Granted, we now can't afford to do anything else the rest of the week, but I'm so excited!!
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards