Georgia-Atlanta

Transportation Help

I would like a limo to pick me up from the wedding to take us to the hotel we will be staying in that night in Atlanta.  Problem is, every company I have contacted wants to charge me a wedding rate but I only want to use the limo as a taxi service.  Does anyone know of a company that will just pick us up and drop us off without wanting to put a sign on the car and give us a bottle of champagne for $100 extra?

thanks!

Re: Transportation Help

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_transportation-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:99c455df-d498-4b57-b6cd-fb709fdf2db7Post:34e5e3fa-b4d7-43e1-a3e2-0359cfe26a20">Transportation Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would like a limo to pick me up from the wedding to take us to the hotel we will be staying in that night in Atlanta.  Problem is, every company I have contacted wants to charge me a wedding rate but I only want to use the limo as a taxi service.  Does anyone know of a company that will just pick us up and drop us off without wanting to put a sign on the car and give us a bottle of champagne for $100 extra? thanks!
    Posted by melpal1487[/QUOTE]

I am having the same problem.. I only need a limo to drive me 2 miles after the reception! I even thought of renting a trolley or shuttle to bring everyone back to the hotel but they want to change $150+ an hour with a 4 hour minimum and I literally only need them for 5 minutes....
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_transportation-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:99c455df-d498-4b57-b6cd-fb709fdf2db7Post:f8672b8c-07c0-4c53-a535-af812645f994">Re: Transportation Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Transportation Help : I am having the same problem.. I only need a limo to drive me 2 miles after the reception! I even thought of renting a trolley or shuttle to bring everyone back to the hotel but they want to change $150+ an hour with a 4 hour minimum and I literally only need them for 5 minutes....
    Posted by Peachy321[/QUOTE]

I'll let you know if I find someone!
  • Call a car service and maybe just get a Lincoln continental.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards