Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

After a long day of BM Dress shopping PIP

We spent HOURS at MOA today and couldn't find anything any of us liked and if we did it was 3x more than we wanted to pay. I don't know why but for some reason I really wanted to stay away from a bridal store for the BM dresses. I just wanted them to find something at a normal store, so maybe they might wear them again I guess.

We finally gave up, and my sister went home and my best friend and I hit up David's Bridal on the way back to my house. Finally! We found one that works and is flattering on her and wasn't horribly expensive.

It may be hard to see, but there is a bow on the left that we'll take off and I will find a snowflake broach or something like that instead. The color shown is the color they will be.

(ooh, just discovered if you click on the dress it will give you a larger view)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: After a long day of BM Dress shopping PIP

• bbohacbbohac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooh, very cute. That dress does look like it would be very flattering on a variety of figures. I'm going shopping with my girls over thanksgiving and can't wait!
  • 2beMrsD2beMrsD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Awesome job akstanl! I really like the dresses that you picked.  You're just checking away lately, aren't you?!

• LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very beautiful - I love the neckline!
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_after-long-day-of-bm-dress-shopping-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:d6f52d2f-532f-4be8-b215-d06b16d40c21Post:97b40b23-2dca-482e-bb2c-8e3682cdb83d">Re: After a long day of BM Dress shopping PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awesome job akstanl! I really like the dresses that you picked.  You're just checking away lately, aren't you?!
    Posted by 2beMrsD[/QUOTE]

I have to! I am only 2 and a half months away from the big day!!! LOL

Thanks everyone. The pic doesn't do it justice, the bodice has some rouching that adds some detail that really makes it look pretty and not so plain. Now I have been busy googling brooches, I definitely want to replace the bow with a pretty snowflake brooch.
  • edited December 2011
    The dress is really cute!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That will look SO pretty with a snowflake on it!  Awesome choice!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards