Massachusetts
Options

Inexpensive mani/pedis near Sturbridge

Getting married at the Publick house next month and I'm looking for a cheap place for me and my girls to get our nails done. Doesn't have to be anything fancy! TIA!
Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Inexpensive mani/pedis near Sturbridge

• Options
    Not sure of prices now but I've gone to Angel Nails in North Brookfield a few times.  The last time I got a pedi there it lasted forever (no chipping) which is a plus in my book!  I know there are places in Sturbridge (there's a spa down near 148 on rt 20) and a place in the plaza with the gas station across from the entrance road to Old Sturbridge Village, but I know nothing about them.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Simple Indulgence Day Spa is where we are going, its on rt 20 near rt 148. Theres also the Hair Gallery in Southbridge.
  • Options

I'm so happy someone has finally posted a subject I can speak to!! If you're looking for great service and low prices CK nails on 20 near the gas station across from Old Sturbridge Village is the spot! They are so friendly, been there a atleast 50 times, and have never gotten a shellac manicure anywhere else that lasts as long as there's. If you let them know ahead of time that you would like to have a group come in they will staff accordingly otherwise it's usually 3-4 ppl working at a time. Best of Luck!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards