Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Total Rewards

Hello all!!

I am going crazy over here. I am getting married at the Flamingo. My parents wan to use their total rewards to pay for the package. The wedding coordinator has been giving me te run around for a month an counting as to whether or not it is able to be done. I just want to know so I can tell my parents if they need to write a check or not! The coordinator is so terrible I'm considering requesting someone else from the staff. Can anyone give me a definite answer? I think the balance on the package right now is only around 650.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Total Rewards

• Options
    weeezerweeezer member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    I just got married at the Flamingo last weekend. I paid for my ceremony, but my dad wanted the points. I'm not a huge gambler, so I didn't mind. At the end of the ceremony, they can print out a receipt that has to total amount spent at the chapel. Your dad can take that receipt to the total rewards counter and they will add it to the total rewards account. My dad is a platinum player, so we were able to get a 10% discount on our ceremony as well. We just had to provide his total reqards number to our coordinator. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards