Colorado

Ceremony locations in Colo Springs??

We're planning to get married in June and are looking for somewhere to have our ceremony like a garden or vineyard, something to that effect.  Secret Garden and Hillside Gardens are booked, and I wouldn't know the first thing about setting up a wedding at Garden of the Gods.  Any suggestions?

Re: Ceremony locations in Colo Springs??

• nokiapcsnokiapcs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Have you checked out Garden of the Gods Club?  We almost booked there but decided to go to vail instead - but it's gorgeous!

http://www.gardenofthegodsclub.com/meetings-events/weddings/index.php

Good Luck.

• edited December 2011
    we got married at The Pinery....they were awesome! They do everything for you.  It's an all inclusive event center.  Made wedding planning a lot less stressful when you have everything under one roof!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cheyenne Canon Inn. 
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • kzagurskikzagurski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GOG Club is incredibly expensive, at least by my standards. A minimum of something like $14k.
  • steph9817steph9817 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Inn at Palmer Divide is pretty nice.  A friend of mine was married there and when I got engaged it was our top pick and now we are getting married there.  Check it out!

• Amy+ChrisAmy+Chris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also getting married at The Pinery this Feb. It is nice that it is all-inclusive - I didn't have to find my own florist, baker, or reception hall.
    My fiance's sister just got married at Phantom Canyon also. I didn't know how it would go - I had only ever gone there for happy hour! But the third floor was beautiful and it had a gorgeous view of downtown and the mountains.
    Congrats and good luck!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Briarhurst Manor in manitou springs and it has some very pretty outdoor locations with great prices ! Good luck !

June 2011 Siggy Challenge:
    Halloween

Dressed up as High School Musical.
    The night were it all began.. Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Well, we ended up choosing the Cheyenne Mountain Resort.  We'll have our ceremony on the green.  It worked out great because it's really close to Fort Carson and all my fiance's buddies are there.

Thanks everybody!
  • susieqt757susieqt757 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Historical Pioneers Museum downtown. The original courtroom is so beautiful, and they are nicely priced!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you looked at The Lodge at Cathedral Pines (www.cathedralpines.biz)?
  • carriearmijocarriearmijo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This might be too late, but hillsidegardenandnursery.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards