Ohio-Columbus

Tall Timbers

does anyone have any information on this venue, besides what is on their website? im really looking for pricing information!!!

Re: Tall Timbers

• edited December 2011
    Well for 100 people in the smaller room (which I love soo much more) it is about 4600. This includes the basic menu option, cake cutting, staff services,linens non alcoholic drinks. I contacted the email n their website and she sent an attachment that detailed everything! They have been very helpful so far. I know they are only there certain days of the week so if you would like more information I can email you what was sent to me...
  • edited December 2011
    To have you wedding ceremony there its $475 then to rent the bigger room for the reception its $700, but if you rent during the day before 4, so have your reception from 12-4 on saturdays they waive the 700 and also if you do a friday night or sunday wedding thats the same. The price were plate ranges from 28-36ish. Depending on what you want, but this does include EVERYTHING. the only thing you have to pay for is the alcohol you bring in. They provide all the mixers, pop, water, tea, etc. Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011

I recently fell in love with this place via the website! I'm really hoping its all I dream of. I'm still waiting to hear back for more information i.e. pricing, capacity, etc. I hear its much more affordable than FPC. Can anyone comment on the scenery and inside facility as well?  Thanks.

imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    KTM25 if you could email me that information you recieved, I would appreciate it! my email is kfirich@hotmail.com.  MrsBoss2012, im in the same boat as you are.  I am absolutely in love with it, and i cant wait to check it our for myself! Have emailed a couple times about information but havent recieved anything yet.
  • edited December 2011
    hey girls, they never emailed me the information either. They ended up calling me and I set up an appointment to go in. The outside space is good. If you have your ceremony there they have room for a "cocktail" area while wedding party is taking pictures. It really is pretty with minimal decorations. They just got new, nice chairs, so chair covers are not needed. Both of you are best off just calling and meeting with them. They are very helpful!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree that the scenery is beautiful inside and out. The chairs are very pretty and are brand new. The indoors are very pretty with minimal decorations. The out door scenery is pretty. It is surrounded by woods and if you get married outside you have the choice of a wooden arch or a gazebo. I was thoroughly impressed. It's definitely worth taking a tour. Kleem- I forwarded the email that was sent to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards