California-Los Angeles

Day of Coordinator

Hey ladies! Anyone have any recommendations for a great day of coordinator in the Los Angeles area? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

Re: Day of Coordinator

• HwseventsHwsevents member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello - 
     First off congratulations and best wishes on your engagements.  I am not sure if you found a wedding planner to assist you on your big day, but if not H. White Special Events specializes in day of wedding planning / event design. Customizing each package to uniquely fit you and your wedding needs.  I am very budget friendly and will do all of the things you listed above and more!  I have been doing event planning for four years, and am currently in my fifth year.   I have attached the link to my website www.hswevents.com    If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.   I look forward to hearing from you. xoHWSEvents 
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tina Molina (<-- clicky)
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    If you want to save money, you could hire "Day of your Dreams" wedding assistance. They offer offordable packages for the rate you're looking for. You can even just hire them to put together the centerpieces and reception decor beforehand if you don't need a coordinator for the whole night. The cost of the decor setup package is only $200!

It's www.dayofyourdreams.webs.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards