Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Introduction songs???

HELP! i am racking my brain for a song for the bridal party and me and my Fi to be introduced to.... any suggestions??I thought for us Eye of the Tiger.. total Philly thing.. and I am HARD CORE Eagles fan and that is what they play before the games start... i have nothing for the bridal party.. except the kids picked.. Im sexy and I know it...
I don't want a song that will be played during the night... HELP@

Re: Introduction songs???

• Options

I'm bringing the kids into LMFAO Party Rock, Bridal party to Black Eyed Peas Boom Boom Pow and FI/I into Black Eyed Peas I gotta Feeling.

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I really like "I gotta feeling" as an intro song-- they played it at my cousin's wedding and it made me really happy for them and i remembered thinking it was a great way to do the intros.

the minus, then, would be if you wanted that song played during the dancing-- but i personally think it works better as an intro song!
    kajs Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My bridal party walked into "I gotta feeling". We walked into the Notre Dame fight song. That was a surprise for my hubby, He LOVES Notre Dame football.
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My Bridal party walked into LMFAO party rock and we did LMFAO Sexy and I know it.
  • Options
    We were introduced to Aint No Stopping us Now. Our guests loved it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards