Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday Accountability

Why isn't it Friday?

B: 4 egg whites (1), whole wheat toast with butter (7)
S: Banana
L: ABP chicken noodle soup (4)
D: Supposed to have the shrimp dish I planned to (and didn't) make last night. Maybe soup again though. 

E: None. I'm freaking sick Cry Going to the doctor after work. I swear as soon as I get really into going to the gym and working out something like this happens. The last time I got really into it the damn hurricane hit and I fell off the wagon until last week. Now this. Sigh.

Re: Thursday Accountability

• Options
    B: Coffee.  With a side of coffee.
    L: More coffee?
    D: Whatever M forces me to eat.  Probably with wine to offset the effects of all of the coffee.

E: I have an event starting in exactly 26 hours and 18 minutes.  Does all of my last minute prep count?
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    sorry you're sick, rdr.  what is wrong?

B:  2 eggs (150) plus spray (5), 1 pc multi-grain toast (65) with a little butter (40?), hot blueberry green tea
    S:  apple (80) or tangerine (50)
    L:  turkey and sweet potato Healthy Choice (250 cals), Dole fruit cobbler cup (160)
    S:  apple (80) or tangerine (50)
    D:  supposed to be ST pumpkin turkey white bean chili, but it didn't taste as good as I remembered so I might just eat a PBJ or something.

E:  none.  I am teaching from 5-7:30, and then 7:30-8:30 I have a Skype counseling session, and then I'll probably finish up this week's laundry, take a bath, and sleep.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-accountability-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2612dfe7-e71f-4cd2-a8ff-b4b2a88382dbPost:659749e3-d1f3-44bd-a1fb-9977497a0afd">Re: Thursday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]sorry you're sick, rdr.  what is wrong? B:  2 eggs (150) plus spray (5), 1 pc multi-grain toast (65) with a little butter (40?), hot blueberry green tea S:  apple (80) or tangerine (50) L:  turkey and sweet potato Healthy Choice (250 cals), Dole fruit cobbler cup (160) S:  apple (80) or tangerine (50) D:  supposed to be ST pumpkin turkey white bean chili, but it didn't taste as good as I remembered so I might just eat a PBJ or something. E:  none.  I am teaching from 5-7:30, and then 7:30-8:30 I have a Skype counseling session, and then I'll probably finish up this week's laundry, take a bath, and sleep.
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

<div>Everything from the neck up hurts. Thanks Coco!</div>

• Options
    B: yougurt, tea
    S: banana
    L: whole wheat sandwich, mandrin oranges
    D: Rice, veggies, and chick'n (veggie protein) nuggets.

E: Walk and yoga.  Maybe a crazy Gangnam style dance break over lunch.
  • Options
    Feel better soon RDR!

B: Toast with peanutbutter, coffee
    S: Larabar
    L: Leftover turkey taco salad
    D: Swedish Meatballs

E: None, I have to go grocery shopping and pick up my BC after work and then drive BF to pick up his car at the shop.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Feel better rdr!
    B- matzoh with butter
    L- some soup
    D-taco night
    S- doritos and wine

E- probably none.  I'm heading into work soon.

Anniversary

• Options

Get better soon! Drink lots of tea and other fluids.

B: Starbucks tall skinny vanilla latte and their oatmeal with brown sugar.
    L: Left over crockpot chicken tacos but on a salad.
    D: Something from Qdoba.

E: We have some running around to do tonight so none, but I just joined a gym and will be going there tomorrow and Sat for sure!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards