Christian Weddings
Options

Ask me anything Ladies!

It's my turn! Lay it on me! I'm pretty much open and up for anything!

Re: Ask me anything Ladies!

• Options
    Favorite color?

What do you do for a living?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    favorite holiday?

dream vacation?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Favorite color?
    Orange all the way. I just love how bright and lovely it feels :)

What do you do for a living?
    I am a high school English teacher. This year I am teaching 9th and 12th grade. I really love it, but think that I may end up going back to school and going into educational psychology... but we'll see what life has in store!

Favorite holiday?
    That is hard, but I am thinking that Thanksgiving is my favorite. It always means seeing family and eating way too much, without the pressure of gifts or too much travel and craziness. It is relaxed and lovely  in my family :) It is also one of my mother's favorites, so I think that has something to do with it. 

Dream vacation?
    I would love to travel the world (it is a desire for my husband and I to travel as much as possible). But right now I would say I have my heart set on a trip to Ireland-- my mother's family is Irish and I have always had a love of the country, not to mention the accent :)
  • Options
    orange is my childs fav color ..

Fav Movie ?

Fav TV show past /present ?
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    Fav thing about your FI?
    Most irrational fear?
    The food you turn to as your 'comfort food'?
    Favourite hot drink (coffee/tea/hot chocolate/etc)?
  • Options
    Fav movie? 
    I always say it is a tie between 10 thing I hate about you and braveheart...odd combo but love them both for different reasons.
    Fav TV show? 
    H and I are really into how I met your mother right now.
    Fav thing about H? 
    I have never known someone who can make me laugh so hard and make me feel so beautiful, technically to but who's counting ;)
    Most irrational fear? 
    I hate not being able to see where I'm going - like those trust games where someone's leads you around blindfolded were the hardest for me. I'm also kind of afraid of squirrels
    Comfort food? 
    Homemade Mac and cheese from my mom.
    Favorite hot drink?
     I'm a tea drinker through and through.

• Options
    Pets?

Siblings?

Fave sport?
  • Options
    Pets? 
    None right now, but we both love them. My parents just got a Bernese Mountain Dog and I grew up with a black lab. Husband's family has had labs for years, usually two at a time, right now the two being a yellow lab named Geordi and a black lab named Frankie. We love them and plan to have one when we have more space someday!
    Siblings?
    I have two brothers, one older and one younger. I have always loved being an only girl right in the middle :)
    Fav Sport?
    I love field hockey. Played from sixth grade through my first year of college (too much time commitment to continue sadly). I would love to be able to coach it someday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards