Texas-San Antonio
Options

photography help!

Any ideas for budget wedding photography? I have a friend doing our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits but she is going to be in our wedding party and I would rather have someone with SOME wedding experience. I can't afford to pay some of these amounts for day of wedding photography. Just looking for access to digital prints so i can print out the ones i want and make some shutterfly books for our families. Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: photography help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Look into the schools like Palo Alto, UTSA, etc. A LOT of students are looking for a little extra cash and are willing to do photography. I would contact the professors of the classes (if you need the ones for UTSA, let me know. I can find out :) or, go to utsa.edu/colfa and you can find them by department. As for other schools, I wouldn't know).

A lot of the students also have really good portfolios. Check it out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your range? I know with mine, my wedding budget is >2500 so I obviously cant do photography. If you are looking for someone in the 500-1000 range, I have a few numbers, and then I know a photography student from SAC that is really good and really cheap. What range are you in for?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Love? above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong... All you need is love!" - Moulin Rouge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgs44BVIMnU
  • Options
    RobynD99RobynD99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @Murfle i sent you a message. thanks!

@stacie, thank you! if these other leads don't pan out, i'll send you a message too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Royce Walston is VERY affordable and has great prices!!! He will even work with you depending on what exactly you are wanting. I'm on a small budget and he was able to quote me a fee for under 1k for engagement photos, bridal, and the day of wedding.

He is such a nice guy too. He's located in San Antonio. Walstonphoto.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sent you a PM!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards