Military Brides

Save The Dates!

I will be getting married in July, 2011... I know I need to send out save the dates pretty soon... I can't seem to find a site where they are pretty cheap. I am on a really tight budget and definitely do not want to spen a lot on save the dates... Does anybody know of a good site with cheap ones? Thanks! =]

Re: Save The Dates!

• edited December 2011
    I ordered mine on snapfish.com, they have a lot of sales and it's cheaper the more you buy. Some of my friends ordered theirs on zazzle.com.

If you want to make them cheaper, just make them more simple. Also, I think there is a board for invitations, so they may be able to give you more ideas.
  • edited December 2011
    Everyone seems to love VistaPrint, also MagnetStreet.com is pretty popular. Good luck!!
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If you have a tight budget, save the dates are something that I would consider going with out.  They have only become a regular thing people do in the past 5-10 years.  Most people do not expect to get them prior to an invite.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP that you could definitely skip the STD's altogether to save money.  Or you can do E-STD's.  

We ordered our STD's off of vistaprint.com  We got them for free, and they were really nice and even included a color picture.  If you sign up for their e-mail list you will get emails almost everyday with free items.  Just click on the items in the email and it gives you that price.  We got 100 postcard STD"s for free, and just had to pay for shipping.  If you do postcards you will save money on stamps too, since postcard stamps are only $.28 each.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It really depends on you budget, after all STD's are not necessary. It is good though if you have a lot of OOT guests, which we did so we sent them out. I see a lot of people on TK use Vistaprint, they seem to always have such good deals. We used MagnetStreet for ours, and they turned out great! People love them. 
  • edited December 2011
    STD's are not necessary. We didn't send them out at all, but we are only having 30 guests. So if you're having a small wedding, I would say skip them. Otherwise, check out the invitations board, or consider buying some nice cardstock and printing them yourself. Good Luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I ordered some beautiful ones off of ebay believe it or not.
  • edited December 2011
    Wal-mart does online creation of STD's and you can pick them up in an hour. Mine came out great! I bought 70 of them and paid $15+ tax.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards