Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

colors!

So i have been thinking about what colors i want  to use in my wedding. What are 3 colors that go good together. I was thinking Green brown and like a cream color. If i do that will that go ok with the guys in black??
8/13/11

Re: colors!

• Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes of course. just because the boys are in black tuxes doesn't mean black has to be one of the colors.

i would suggest brown tuxes (they always look so nice), but it probably wouldn't go as well for an august wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That would be fine.  To make it go with your colors more you might want to try a black tux with a cream shirt and green tie-that way it all ties in together.  Our colors are blue and silver, but the guys are still wearing black.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kime31kime31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love that color combo!  If its in August you could consider the light brown/creamish tuxes that are available - just a thought!
  • Options
    ashleyandcjashleyandcj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could do a ivory tux with a green or brown vest.  I would do ivory tux with brown vest and green and cream flowers.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our colors are brown, clover green, and ivory. The guys are wearing chocolate brown tuxes (in august), but I think black would be fine too. FI tried on a black tuxedo, but the brown tux went better with his skin tone.
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like that combo- IMO both black tuxes and brown would work. It just depends on the look you want. Here are a few color inspiration boards I found:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards