New York-Western

The Palms Banquet and/or Romanello's South

Hi all,
So I've been a message board 'stalker' for a little while since getting engaged last February. My fiance and I decided to have a longer engagement, mostly to save up money, but now I really need to get down to business and start planning!!

Has anyone ever been to the Palms Banquet in Williamsville?  We are setting up a meeting with them later this week and just wanted some input or reviews. The prices are very reasonable and the pictures look great, but I just wanted some personal opinions as well.

We are also looking into Romanello's South in Hamburg and have a meeting with them tomorrow. Thanks for your help!!

Re: The Palms Banquet and/or Romanello's South

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry never been to the palms. Driven by it a ton of times. It is attached to an Indian restruant which I hear is nice and good indian food. Sorry can't be more help. Good luck planning.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • shugameganshugamegan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've personally never been to a wedding at either of them, however I had a friend who went to a wedding there a couple months ago and she said the venue looked nice and that the food was pretty good too.
    146 Invitedimage 84 Attendingimage 11 Declinedimage 51 Apparently can't read the RSVP dateimage RSVP Date Sept. 1 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jnpiwowarczykjnpiwowarczyk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i looked at romanellos for my bridal shower but it just seemed to plain to me & i didnt care for the rooms, they didnt have much windows or much to them, but you may love it. never heard of the palms one either.
  • edited December 2011
    We decided against the Palms because they have little to no parking - a family friend has been to several weddings there and said that was always an issue. But, that would depend on the size of the reception.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at the Palms - the food was great, and we did not notice a problem with parking - there is parking in back.  It was a nice venue.  Good luck with your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards