Wedding Invitations & Paper

Inner envelope

Wish I could set up a poll via phone

Who's using them who's not?

Our invites show through the outer if you look closely. Unsure if its worth the extra to include inner envelopes.

Re: Inner envelope

• We're not because we're using pocketfolds, but if we were doing traditional envelopes and could see through, I would use them.
  • Well, I would use them if:

1) The outer envelope isn't very big and you need more blank space to write names
    2) Not everyone in the household is invited
    3) The invitation includes someone who doesn't live at that address or is an "and guest"
    4) The invitation is formal
    5) The invitations are delicate (that is, they are printed on paper or with ink that may not hold up well against the elements or normal activity, although presumably one would choose invitations that are sturdy)
  • If they come with the invitations, I would.  There's an extra layer of protection if the outer envelope is damaged.
  • They were just an additional expense, so we didn't use them. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • We used them.   We were fans of the look and it was also useful when addressing invitations to the growing families.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards